*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797893-Mobsters-Part-III-The-Ultimate-Torture
by Shawn
Rated: XGC · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1797893
Kariee is abducted and put through the ringer.
(About a hour later.) (Kariee arrives at home.) (Someone knocks on her door.) (Punches her in the face and knocks her out cold.)

Kariee: (Wakes up three days later not being able to see.) (She starts struggling to get loose.) (She begins to sob.) (She starts yelling.) Help!, help me please somebody. (She hears someone entering the room.)

Masked Person: 2 (Auto toned voice.) Hello Kariee.

Kariee: Who are you?. Why are you doing this?

Masked Person 1: (Sits in the chair and begins to pull out some torture devices.) (Pulls out a hunter’s knife.) (Cuts the strap on one side of Kariee’s bra.)

Kariee: What are you doing?

Masked Person 2: Shh. (Rubbing his two fingers across Kariee’s lips.) (Starting to get off.)

Kariee: (Sobbing.) Non devi fare questo. You don't have to do this.

Masked Person 1: (Slaps her across the face hard.) I said shut the fuck up whore. (Spits on her.)

Kariee: (Sobbing silently.)

Masked Person 2: (Rubs her face.) Better now right.

Kariee: (Does not respond.)

Masked Person 2: (Pulls Kariee’s legs apart.)

Kariee: (Gasps.) (Sobs harder.)

Masked Person 2: (Rubs on her vagina.)

Kariee: Please don’t do this.

Masked Person 2: (Shoves a gag into Kariee’s mouth.)

Kariee: (Sobbing, murmuring.)

Masked Person 1: (Sticks their fingers inside of Kariee.)

Kariee: (Sobbing loudly.)

(In the corner of the room there is a camera recording the sessions between the three of them)

Masked Person 2: (Then sticks their hands in their pants and begins to pleasure them self.)

Masked Person 2: Oh yeah baby fuck that dick just like that don’t stop. (Rubbing them self faster.) (Grunts as they come to a point of a climax.)

Masked Person 1: (Then stops fingering Kariee.)

( Masked Person #1 kisses Kariee on the cheek and leaves the room.) (Masked Person #2 also leaves.)

Kariee: (Sobs and murmuring.) Joe!!.

(Scene switches to Gio’s house.)

Joe: (Calling Kariee’s phone.) Come on baby pick. (Getting her voicemail.)

Joe: (Inaudible.) Fuck. (About to dial it again.)

Gio: (Grabs his hand and shakes his head telling him no.)

Joe: What the fuck are we gonna do Gio?

Gio: Walk with me.

(They go outside.)

Gio: You get everybody to fuckin ‘gether we’re goin on a little hunt.

Joe: Gotcha chief.

(They head back inside.)

Trey: (Approaches them.) So what’s the plan?

Gio: (About to discuss what they are gonna do.)

Big “T”: (Approaches them out of breathe.)

Joe: What happened to you?

Big “T”: (Talking very fragile like.) These dudes, I heard them talking about Kariee man.

Gio: What did you hear?

Big “T”: (Taking a deep breath struggling to get his words out.)

Joe: (Yelling.) Come On man, what the fuck did you hear?

Big “T”: Remember Rig’ up in Bowcuff and Tim on Hamps Inn.

Gio: What about them?

Big “T”: Heard them talking big shit about Kariee, how they wouldn’t mind gettin’ a nice piece of ass like that and how they would slap her around until she did what they wanted her to do, and shit like that.

Trey: Alright lets go ride on them fools.

(The guys are about to exit.) (Gio pulls Joe to the side.) (Gio talking to Joe inaudible.)

(The boys take a ride to the block, where they spot the guys that murdered their boy and his family.)

Joe: (Rolls up gets out of the car.) (Walks up to the dude.) Remember me motherfucker.

Rig: (Speaking Italian.) Stupido stronzo. (Takes a puff of his Cuban cigar exhales then blows the smoke into Joe's face.)

Joe: (Smurks with a angry laugh.) Stupid asshole huh. (Joe looks at the boys shrugs his shoulders then he punches Rig in the face.) (Rig hits the ground.) Dove diavolo e la mia ragazza e figilo di puttana?! (Side Note: This means, "Where the hell is my girl you motherfucker?")

Rig: (Laying on the ground wiping blood from his mouth.) Ma Che cazzo stai parlando di una cagna stupido?! (Side Note: This means, " What the fuck are you talking about you stupid son of a bitch?")

Joe: (Pulls out his gun.)(Pointing it in Rigs' face.) Non scherzare con me!.

Trey: (Hops out of the car and darts toward Joe.) (Steps in front of the gun.) Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! J money come man I know yo want this mothafucka dead jus as much as we do, but we gotta do it right bruh.

Big T: (Hops out of the car and goes toward them.) Fuck that, kill this muthafucka man!, Do it!.

Joe:(Still pointing the gun at Rig with his finger firm on the trigger.)

Trey: (Shakes his head pleading with Joe.) Come on man don't do this. Come on man put the gun down.

Joe: (Lowers his gun.) (Tucks it away.)

Rig: (Looks at Big T as if he recognizes him.) Non. (Starts laughing.)

Trey: (Moves to the side) (Looking toward Joe with his back turned toward Rig.)

Big T: (Takes out his gun and fires it multipe times.)

(Trey and Joe say at the same time "No"!.)

Joe: (Hems him up.) Are you fuckin' stupid?. (Puts him down.)What the fuck did you do?! (Pushes him.)

Big T: Joe man he pulled a gun so I took the fool out.

Joe: Our one lead, I should kill you right now muthafucka!. (Gets in Big T's face.)

Trey: (Steps in between the two.) Wait, wait chill. (Pushing Big T back.) Big T go get in the car bruh. Go get in the fuckin' car.

Big T: (Walks off snickering.) (Gets back into the car.)

Trey: (Talking to Joe.) Let me holla at you man. Listen to me man I can't begin to put myself in ya shoes right now, look I know you goin' through some shit right now, but you have got to keep it togetha' bruh.

Joe: Our one fuckin' lead though man.

Trey: (Pats him on the shoulder.) I know man the dude fucked up but we boys we can't be blowin' up on eachother at a time like this.

Joe: (Throws his hands up.) You're right.

(Trey and Joe head back to the car.) (They drive back to Gio's.)

Meanwhile.....

Kariee: (Asleep in her bed she hears her phone ring, she reaches around for her phone then she comes from underneath the pillow she finds her phone yawns into the receptor.) Hello.

Joe: (On the phone.) (In Italian.) Buongiorno la mia bella regina. (Side Note: Means "Good morning my beautiful queen".)

Kariee (Smile.) Buongiorno, II Mio Guierro Italiano. (Side Note: Means, "Good Morning my Italian warrior."

Joe: (A Sexy laugh.) Warrior huh, is that in or outside the bedroom?

Kariee:(Sighs.) Dio Mio. (Side Note: Means, " Oh My God.) (A sleigh laugh.) You are so nasty.

Joe:(Laughs.) Get dressed, I wanna take you out for breakfast.

Kariee: Ok i'll be ready in five.

Joe: Okay, I Love You.

(Kariee wakes out of sweet dream to find out that she is still trapped in this unfamiliar place.)

Kariee: (Lifeless, in a bare whisper.) (Praying in Italian.) Dio, per favore mi protegge, veglia su di me in questo momento di bisogno. (Side Not: This means, "God please protect me, watch over me in this time of need.") (She then lets out an low sob.)

Masked Person 1: (Walks in claps his hands.) You know I couldn't understand a word you were saying but, you speaking in another language surely turned me on. (Starts gropping themself.)

Kariee: (Still blindfolded.) (Wiggles in her chair.) (In rage and spite says.) Vai all'inferno figlio di una cagna!. (She then spits on the floor.) (This Means: "Go to hell you son of a bitch.")

Masked Person 2: (Comes over and angrily punches Kariee in the face twice, then kicks her in the stomach, causing Kariee's chair to fall backward.)

Kariee: (Gasping for air on the ground.) Please just let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone who you are.

Masked Person 1: (Takes off Kariee's blindfold.)

Kariee: (Squints her eyes.) (Coughing.)

Masked Person 2: (Walks in see's Kariee on the floor in pain.) What the fuck did you do?

Masked Person 1: That bitch was talkin' shit.

Masked Person 2: (Picks Kariee up.) (Tries to stand her up on her feet.) (But she's weak and she falls to the floor.) (Masked person #2 looks at her ankles they are raw from the flesh torn off of them.) (He picks Kariee up off her feet and sits her back in her chair.)

Kariee: (Stares at the all black mask.) Thank You.

Masked Person 2: (Drawn to her beautiful gray hazel eyes.) (Lost in a daze.)

Masked Person 1: (Jerks the other masked person.) You seem like you care more about this bitch then you do me?

Kariee: (Has a puzzled look on her face.)

Masked Person 2: You know that's not true.

Masked Person 1: Prove it, do her right here and now.

Masked Person 2: What?

Masked Person 1: You heard me do her, and none of that soft shit, I want you to make her suffer.

Masked Person 2: (Looks over at Kariee.)

Kariee: (Starring at this masked person which she now know as a man hopelessly.) (Shaking her head "No".)

Masked Person 2: My pleasure.

Kariee: (Hops out of the chair attempts to run hits masked person #1 in the face runs toward the door to see that the door won't open.) (She picks up a piece of rubble of the floor.) I swear to God if you come near me I will kill you!.

Masked Person 2: You're not a killer Kariee Perello.

Kariee: ( Ifing at masked person #1.) You wanna bet. You come any closer to me I swear I will smash ya fuckin’ head in.

Masked Person 1: (Approaches Kariee.)

Kariee: (Swings at her, she misses because of how weak and exhausted she is.)

Masked Person 2: (Grabs Kariee and throws her to the ground.)

Kariee: Please don't do this. (Starts screaming.) Help Me!, somebody He-!

Masked Person 2: (Puts hand over her mouth to try and muffle her screams.)

Kariee: (Bites masked person.)

Masked Person 2:(Screams in pain.) (Slaps Kariee then takes both of her hands and force them to the ground.) Tie this bitch up.

Kariee: No, no!. (Struggling to wiggle her hands loose.) (Grunting loudly.) Allontanatevi da me voi bastardo pazzo.!.(Side Note: This Means: "Get away from me you crazy bastard.")

Masked Person 1: (Comes over and ties her hand.)

Kariee: (Her hands are bound.) (She has no fight left in her so she begins to sob.)

Masked Man 2: (Puts his hand under Kariee's dress pulls at her panties.)

(Switches back to Gio's house.)

(The two masked assaliants have leaked the footage of them sexually assaulting Kariee, to Gio's computer.)

(Trey, Joe and Gio are watching.)

Gracie: (Walks into Kariee's old bedroom picks up a picture of her and Kariee when she was five with her mother and father they are in the park, her father and mother are smiling and gazing into each others eyes while Kariee is holding her puppy Sammy Mozzarella.) (Gracie begins to sob, Gio enters the room.)

Gio: (Embraces Gracie lifts her chin up.) I promise you we're gonna get our little mia back.

Gracie: Giovanni get my baby back.(hugs him.)

(Back at the dark, cold hideout where Kariee is being held captive.)

(She is laying on the cold wet floor she slowly opens her eyes and she see's the two masked assaliants arguing one of them storms out of the room.)

Kariee: (Lifts herself up and moves toward a wall.) She really loves you.

Masked Person 2: How do you know i'm a man?

Kariee: (Kariee points to his private area.) Its pretty obvious.

Masked Person 2: What do you know about anything that's going on with us?

Kariee: Because, (Wipes, the tears from her face.) I can see how much she cares. It's sad- (A quick pause.) that you don't feel the same way about her.

Masked Person 2: Oh and yo man loves you, he doesn't give a shit about what happens to you, if he did he'd be out there looking for you.


Kariee: (Angrily.) He's looking for me, I know he is, unlike you my man is a real man he doesn't take out his frustrations and anger on an innocent woman.

Joe: (Watching the live feed at Gio's) That's right baby.

Kariee: Just answer me one question, why?, why me?

Masked Person 2: It had to be you. Look at you got the whole world at your hands at the slightest little whimper your family comes to the rescue.

Kariee: You're upset because my family loves me, you have some serious issues.

Masked Person 2: Maybe but, I know somethin' you don't know, about your little family princess.

Kariee: What?

Masked Person#2: They aren't lookin for you, they're sittin right at their little computer screen wathcin' you as I speak.

Kariee: You're a liar.

Masked Person 2: Don't believe me. (Walks to some covered computer screens and they are showing Kariee's present position.)

Kariee: (Looking at the computer screens in pure disgust.)

Masked Person 2: See live feed, beautiful isn’t it.

Kariee: You’re sick you know that.

Masked Person: So I’ve heard.

Kariee: You’re not letting me out of here alive are you?

Masked Person 2: No, I don’t think you deserve to live.

Kariee: You know nothing about me you may know some things about my family but, you know nothing about me. I am a very successful Afro-Italian woman who happens to be loved, my life can’t end this way, it really hasn’t started in about six months I’m marrying my soul mate and, we’re gonna move in to a little cottage hidden off in to the mountains right next to a beautiful waterfall and we’re gonna have beautiful babies and watch them grow up and have kids of their own and grow old together, so you see God has bigger plans for me then this little dark rat hole, he’s gonna push me forward no matter how much you torture me, rape me, beat me, in the end he’s gonna see me through.


Masked Person 2: Thanks for the sermon, but the truth of the matter is God isn’t here with you now, ya family ain’t here, it’s just me you and my partner, so you keep the faith and see how far that gets you.


Masked Person 1: (Enters the room.) It’s time.


Masked Person 2: (Talks to the computer monitor.) Now I want all of you to watch this. (Takes out a handgun from the drawer.)


Joe: No, (Hitting the computer screen.) (Tears roll down Joe’s face.) Please stop.


Masked Person 1: (Turn around.)


Kariee: (Turns around, tears hit the floor, she closes her eyes and prepares for the end.)


Masked Person 2: (Approaches her stands behind her and shoots her in the back of the head.)


Kariee: (Gasps.) (Hit’s the floor in slow motion.)


Joe: (Screaming in slow motion inaudible.)


Gio: (Begins to sob harder as he grabs his heart.)


(Gracie and the girls enter the door in slow motion and are asking the guys what happened in slow motion and inaudible.)


Kariee: (Takes her last breath.)

(1 Hour Later Joe walks into his home drops his keys on the table takes off his coat and tosses it on the couch, having a flashback about Kariee telling him about throwing his coat on the couch.)

(Flashback Sequence: Kariee: Baby, (Picking up the coat and putting it on the coat rack.) what’s the point of having a coat rack if you never use it. (Smiles.)

(Flashback Sequence: Joe: (Comes behind her and embraces her.) (Kisses her neck.) I missed you.)

(Flashback Sequence: Kariee: (Turns around.) I’ve only been gone for a few hours.)
(Flashback: Joe: Feels like a lifetime.)


(End of Dream Sequence.)


Joe: (Picks up the coat and puts it on the coat rack.) (Walks to the kitchen and grabs the scotch bottle.) (Pours a drink in the cup,) (Joe has another flashback, this time its about he and Kariee’s first date at Kariee‘s grandma‘s diner.)


(Flashback Sequence: Kariee: We’ve been friends for awhile what took you so long to ask me out I didn’t think that I was exactly your type, seemed like your girls with that fake tities and the fake blond hair with the spray on tan.. (Smiles and eats a fry.)


(Flashback Sequence: Joe: (Smiles.) No I’ve always liked the girls with the year round tans.) (Laughs.)


(Flashback Sequence: Kariee: (Laughs, and tosses a fry at Joe.)



(End of Flashback Sequence.)



Joe: (Pouring the scotch into the bottle and then begins to drink out of the bottle.) (Sit’s the bottle down and takes the glass and tosses it at the refrigerator.) Muthafucka! (Slides down to the floor and begins to sob hard.) Kariee I’m so sorry baby, (Takes another drink from the bottle.) I Should’ve been there to protect you. (2 hours later Joe falls asleep on the floor next to the broken glass and the scotch bottle.) (1 Hour later Joe’s cell phone is ringing off the hook.) (He wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing he reaches for the scotch bottle instead, then someone enters his house and he draws his gun from his back points it at the door.)


Trey: (Enters the door, jumps back.) Fuck.


Joe: (Lowers his gun.)


Trey: (Walks up to Joe.) Man I been tryna reach you.


Joe: (Takes another swig of his drink.) (Gets up, stumbles a little bit.) I’m not doin’ any jobs now, if that’s the reason why you’ve been calling me then you can stop.


Trey: Man they found Kariee up at Jersey’s Hospital man.


Joe: What?, are they sure its her?


Trey: Yeah man Gio’s up there now he said he’s been blowin’ up ya phone. So clean ya self up and lets go.


Joe: (Goes upstairs showers and gets all freshened up.) (The boys leave for the hospital they arrive there after a 20 minute drive.)


Joe: (Rushes up to the nurses desk, about to ask for Kariee’s room.)


Trey: (Grabs Joe and shows him Gio and Gracie.)


(Joe and Trey approach them.)


Joe: (Talking to Gio.) Where is she?, She alright?


Gio: It’s not good, look here comes the doctor.


Doctor: (Approaches them.)


Gracie: (Stands up.) How is she doctor?


Doctor: She’s in a comatose state, she suffered from massive blood lost, major infections and the bullet was lodged in just the right spot a few more inches or so to the right it would have killed her.


Gio: How long will she stay in a coma>


Doctor: I can’t say for sure but believe me we are doing all we can for her.


Gio: Can we see her?


Doctor: Yes she is stable, you all may go in one by one to see her.



Doctor: (His beeper goes off.) Excuse me, I’ll make sure to keep you folks up to date.



Gio: Thank you doctor.


Gio: Joe you go and see her first, it fine.

Joe: (Enters the room and see’s all the machine’s and wires attached to Kariee.) (Walks over toward her and sits down in the chair next to her bed and grabs her hand and grooms it as he’s kissing it.) Hey baby, its me Joe, if you can hear me I want you to know that I love you and I will never leave your side again. (Kisses her on her forehead steps out of the room.)



(Gracie and Gio enter the room.)


Big T: (Enters the hospital with Laya, the find and approach Joe and the others.)


Shan: (Gets up and rushes Laya.) (She’s about to swing on her.)


Trey: (Grabs her.)


Shan: Let me go Trey, I jus wanna know what the fuck she doin here that bitch----


Trey: (Interrupts her.) Come on man chill out, stop all that man.


Shan: (Calms down.) okay, imma calm down, all I wanna know is what the fuck she doin’ here, she been missin’ in action


Laya: You know what Trey let that bitch go let her get what she’s been askin’ for.


Shan: (Dives over Trey’s back.) Bitch what, bitch I’ll murk yo stupid ass.


Laya: (Still talkin’ mess.)

Trey: (Pins Shan up against the wall.) Yo calm yo ass down.)


Shan: You betta get that bitch.


Gracie: (Comes out of Kariee’s room.) What is going on out here?!


Shan: I’m sorry miss Gracie, but I think that she is suck a hypocrite she shows up here like she cares but she wasn’t at your house the entire time that Kariee was missing.


Laya: (Yelling.) You think you know everything she’s my friend to, from what I can see you are the phoniest bitch of all.


Shan: Bitch fuck you!.



Joe: (Yells.) Enough!., (Calmly.) Enough. I thank all of you for comin’, but this arguing isn’t working.


Gracie: Joseph’s right if you can’t control yourself then leave but this arguing isn’t helping the present situation, I want you two to look.


(Laya and Shan look through the window.)


Gracie: Look at my grand baby, look at her she’s helpless and what’s even worse there is nothing that I can do to help her, she’s been beaten to the point to where my baby is unrecognizable, and you two are out bickering like two jackasses when you should be helping me pray Kariee through this, you two better get it together.

Joe: Trey can you take me home man?


Trey: Yeah man I got you.


Joe: Misses “G” I’m gonna go and get my head together and I’ll be back in the morning.


Gracie: (Hugs him.) (Whispering to him.) You do what you need to do to get yourself together and you come back and you be here for your fiancée


© Copyright 2011 Shawn (shawnone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797893-Mobsters-Part-III-The-Ultimate-Torture