*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803870-Ron-Diplomtico
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1803870
A rum fueled encounter.
His tanned skin rippled as the ice cube glided over hot flesh. It left a trail of taught skin as it moved down his chest. She led it over the bulges of his muscles as she made her way to his navel.

She shook herself out of the daydream. She was staring at the barman, her fingertips caressing the ice-cube in the Martini glass, remnants of Ron Diplomático swirled in the ice water. Her numb fingertips lifted the cube to her lips, she sucked the diluted rum from it, her eyes locked on his. Between her lips the ice quickly melted, running down her throat, carrying the feint warmth of the rum.

It was Tuesday night, she was alone, sat at the bar on her 5th rum of the night. She was basically laying on a plate for him and she knew it. The small sliver of ice slipped down her throat as she swallowed.

He put a fresh glass on the bar, added an ice-cube and poured a generous helping of rum over it. She hadn't asked for the drink; he didn't say anything as he served it. Leaving it on the bar, he walked round. The warm liquor filled her mouth, the ice taking just enough of the edge from it to let her swallow it without fearing the sharpness. She watched him above the rim of the glass as he walked to the doors and locked them in place.

She swivelled on the stool to face him, her drink, half drunk, still in her hand. She drank the rest of the rum as he returned to her. He didn't say anything as his fingertips grazed up her thighs, his fingers pressing against warm flesh. Her legs opened as his hands moved inwards, her skirt shifted up, the shadow on her skin retreated.

She placed the glass behind her and took out the ice. Gripping it between her teeth she smiled at him. His face lowered to hers, his lips closed around the ice, pressing against hers. His hands disappeared beneath her hem, thumbs sliding inwards between her thighs, his fingers splayed out around her.

Their tongues flicked at the barrier between them, the warmth of the rum and cold of the ice mixed, twisting down their throats. Thumbs pressed against her soft skin making her tremble on the stool. Ice water escaped from between their lips to run down her chin then neck. She shivered as the drip ran across her collar bone, to disappear beneath her blouse.

He pushed himself between her legs, forcing her legs wider. She moaned as one hand withdrew from her burning skin to release himself. As his fingers popped open the buttons of his jeans the thumb of his other hand ventured down. Pushing between the folds of her flesh made her moan around the quickly disappearing ice.

She pulled back from him, pulling the slim shaft of ice with her. Her hands reached back for the bar, she lent back offering herself to him. With a surge he pushed inside, she cried out at the force with which he entered.

His hands gripped her blouse tearing it open, buttons popped off, scattering across the floor. His mouth lowered to her exposed breast, his tongue caressing her hard nipple. Her legs wrapped around him as he thrust into her, hot thighs gripped around denim.

Red nails clawed at the bar's surface as he surged within her. She could feel her blood pumping around his thick girth, hot flesh gripping him tightly within her. His rough hands pushed between her and the leather stool pulling her tight against him. His throbbing cock impaled her completely, pushing deeply until she felt she could take no more.

The heat from the rum in her stomach was eclipsed by the fire between her legs, stoked with every thrust. Her chest heaved as she gulped air into her lungs, his hot breath escaped over her skin. She closed her eyes and her head swooned, the ecstasy of him inside her mixed with the alcohol leaving her light-headed.

Her legs tightened around him, she threw her arms round his shoulders gripping him tightly, squeezing him against her breast. Moans escaped from her as she squeezed her eyes shut to contain the pleasure. Muscles within her gripped him tightly trying to hold him within her. She had been thinking about him all day and the moment was passing too fast.

Nails sank into his shoulders as she cried out. She clung to him tightly, her body screaming at her. Every muscle clenched at once as she felt her heart pound and her loins explode. She opened her eyes, her orgasm fading, his face was before her. He spoke for the first time since giving her the final rum: “Happy anniversary.” He kissed her on the nose.

It had been 10 years since they met at a bar. Not the one they ended up buying. Their re-enactment wasn't accurate, she had been horrendously drunk and it had ended in the back of his car not at the bar. But, it was how she liked to remember it, raw passion that hadn't needed them to talk.
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803870-Ron-Diplomtico