*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810739-Fading-Light
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Cultural · #1810739
The toxic nature of life and living.
Alternate worlds to the rise and fall of the sun. A yin to a yang, bringing peace of mind with glorious shine as a dark mystery to absence, a slight change with potential to destroy all that we know. As we have striven to find meaning and create a world of our own liking we also create our own demise, although one day we may find how real the darkness of our future can become, we spread our legacy with proud arrogance. Bringing death to ourselves by delivering harsh treatment to our generous environment. Like a virus we spread our ways of life, slowly bringing up death and destruction although we take little notice. Once a plentiful orb of life we now reach a halt in a reservoir of deceptively infinite resource. We choose to live for every present state of being in exchange for never knowing if tomorrow may ever come. Love yourself only as much as you love others, we are all as one in the idea of time, everything must have a beginning and an end. Live as you choose yet always be thankful for still being as we are. To live and to die does not matter but to pass on our own lives to the ones we love most.
© Copyright 2011 Conpendium (conpendium89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810739-Fading-Light