*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810742-A-Purpose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Cultural · #1810742
Struggling to live with pride and strife.
Bright as day, dark as night, the one winged eagle scours the land in search of purpose. Is not purpose simply an idea to comfort the mind, believing that without it we are obsolete. Yet the embodiment of pride and honor takes heed against all odds to find its way, the cold of night to the heat of day it chooses to push on for a sense of enlightenment in an already unforgiving world. Just like the eagle we feel the same need, to find our calling, to shed light to the mystery of life, to bring ourselves to peace with a comforting hand to rest on our shoulder. An injured body does not halt progression, only a broken spirit. Soar to your peak as you search for an answer, defy all odds, through only the strength of will and steady diligence will we find peace of mind. Push on not for others but for only yourself, in the kingdom of man there is one infinite goal, to survive our predecessors for the sake of their legacy. Never lose faith, never forget the sacrifices others have made. When we have the most of what we want we sometimes feel like we have nothing at all, look forward to the future but never look to the ground, without purpose we are no more than a physical manifestation of life with no means to an end. Always look ahead, change can be just around a corner.
© Copyright 2011 Conpendium (conpendium89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1810742-A-Purpose