*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811082-Premeditated-Purple
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1811082
Purple Fantasy
When you are mad you "see red"... envy is green... passion, sweet passion, could be nothing less than the color of royalty.... passion, my dear, causes delusions of the most enchanting exotic shade of purple... passion is personified by purple…. I think purple, see purple, dream purple… I glance at you and I am overcome with visions of purple… I am possessed by passion… I am entranced by you….

The moment you enter into my system with your mere presence I fully understand the frustration a man feels when his dick is rock hard… I am saturated…. Drenched in purple… leaking passion from every crevice of my pussy… biting on my violet grape flavored lips… wishing they were wrapped around that dick that is swathed in the softest fabric that Ralph Lauren could print his name on… my fantasy tickled by the scent that introduces your persona to the world…. Watching you create your hidden realm through images that the world shall forever see…. Smelling that love potion that leaks from your pores as if you even sweat nectar … thinking about you, fantasizing about what I would do to you, planning on how to solidify my thoughts and make my fantasies come true…  closed my eyes and wished on the brightest star that I could have my way with you…

You are unaware of the flame that you ignite in the caverns of the soul of my pussy… a blaze so scorching that my volcano of lust explodes a million times until my panties are drenched in….… you guessed it… purple potion of passion…  pre cum… prematurely nutting at the mere thought of you… heart palpitating so hard that I can see the beat of the art that you have embossed into my membrane…  my breathing becoming heavier with every movement of pure genius that your body effortlessly yields… my pussy rapidly progressing from a small rain puddle to a monsoon that is overpowering the thin fabric of my lavender thongs that are forced to savor the extract of the pussy that produces the most wonderful natural disaster….

My libido is overactive… my imagination is libido driven…my mania broken for a mere second…  even a genius must take a break… all your concentration sifting from your masterpiece in progress to the magnum opus that is me… the human artistry you have surreptitiously owned since the first time my purple eyes beheld you and were blinded by your magnificence…  you glance at me lovingly… brown eyes shaded purple as you inhale my aura and thank my maker for fashioning such a perfect creature… moments of you high-fiving our creator for the my beautiful breasts that spill out of my blouse as they attempt to escape to reveal their perfection to the world… a slight smile as you watch my ass, my little purple thong peeking from the center of my ass, my pants seemingly overpowered by my firm, round ass… smiling as you imagine biting that ass as I scream adulations and obscenities so loud that you bite a bit harder to counterpart the hardening of your dick…. I silently observe that massive bulge of man muscle in your jeans as I enter into your personal space and my scent of aromatic purple tickles your nostrils… I can feel you watching me as I secretly watch you… every sensual move I make enticing you to take me in the bathroom and fuck me until I am unable to remember anything other than the way my pussy tingles long before and after your dick delves into it and spills its secrets onto your skin… quick glimpse at the bulge and I see my effects… the wetness that creates a small dark spot on your Levis… both drenched in passion, purple… and pre cum…

We lock eyes and in that split second we are overwhelmed… the entries to our souls creating a communal fantasy… our breathing stops as we imagine me straddling your dick while you sit on your purple chair and slowly nibbles my titties… riding your dick like a madwoman as you whisper my name.. “Don’t stop fucking me Viola”… “Don’t FUCKING stop Viola”… you always said I never listened very well… I must stop… only to change positions… I lay myself across the countertop and could give a lovely fuck if it is strong enough to support to fervent fuck fest I have in mind… you climb on top of me, inserting that gorgeous God given gift of a dick into my pussy that is now dripping from the countertop to the floor… you fuck me like I am the rarest and most delicate violet that you are afraid will break if you use too much force… I am unbreakable daddy…I fuck you back to prove that I am indeed indestructible…  your slow grind becomes a maddening jab at my pussy… over and over and you imprint your name into my pussy until I cannot remember my own name… you love me, and fuck me, until I am unable to recollect any time that did not involve your dick… you fuck me until we both collapse, on the countertop, and I can think of anything other than the tingle in my pussy that will last long after you have gone…. You fuck me into paradise, a passionate purple paradise… you look down… our stare is broken… our breathing is heavy… our imaginations forced to settle down… our minds have created a blueprint… tonight shall reek of purple… premeditated purple....

~Viola Monroe
© Copyright 2011 Viola Monroe (poshphalin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811082-Premeditated-Purple