*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811084-WETT
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Erotica · #1811084
Rain makes EVERYTHING better
It’s raining, it’s pouring, Ms. Monroe should be scoring… the beat of the rain against my window panes justly triggering mild insanity… its rhythmic pound competing with the overwhelming pulse in the heart of my loins… it’s so wettt… no reference to the rain…

Dark skies, soothing sounds of a constant downpour instigating a sudden monsoon in my passion purple panties… I have chosen my victim… prepared to torture his dick with pleasurable pain… beds are mediocre, carpets are rough… but balconies…. Balconies are perfection… I have watched the rain… it is time that the stream of h2o from the heavens returns the love and beholds my beauty… 
Naturalness exposed to the Mother of everything natural… Adam knew the key to ecstasy… not just naked…. Although bareness is bliss in itself… naked in nature is a scene directly out of erotica… every scar, every mole, every birthmark, every tattoo, every portion of my ravishing, caramel sun-kissed body offered to the wet trees, the glistening blades of grass, the eyes of anyone deviously peeping through slits in windows treatments and  wishing they were a brave as I… so valiant that I peel off the purple passion panties, the last piece of barrier from nudetopia, and prepare for my date… with my chosen prey… as nature’s mommie stares on….

He has always been my partner in love, war, crime and sex… we have made a pact to conquer the world as a duo… exulting such a clandestine fantasy, as the hummingbirds are muted as they surreptitiously watch… silent screams to the world that we mean business… we are not be fucked with… so we shall fuck… the wet trees releasing offerings of love in the form of multicolor leaves that stick to our skin as if they never want to let go…. The glistening blades of grass creating the most magnificent bed that my ass has ever had the pleasure of being tickled by… the eyes of our veiled and soundless audience making our hearts race from the fearless candidness of our purely carnal and illicit acts being on display…
With all restraints gone we have nothing to assist with reaching the hidden paradise beyond ecstasy other than the settings of nature and pure instinct… and the rain of course… the rain that makes me so wettt…. The universe’s gifts to all that are willing to accept…. We accept… we shall rule this world… but first he must rule this wettt pussy, as my ass is tickled by those blades of grass and my senses aroused by those hidden eyes that I cannot see but can feel burning holes of passion through my little plump buttocks as they watch it jiggle each time my partner rams his slippery dick into my wettt ass… 
The crickets join the rain in dee jaying our personal haven of sexual wonderment… he feels no wetness other than that created by his own hands, tongue or dick… he kisses my lips softly, all four of them,  as I am amazed at how he feels better with every second, better with every drop of rain that drenches his stunning, slim artful frame…  his tongue, lubricated by the tears of heaven, sliding in and out of my pussy, always hitting my “g-spot” with the zeal of a master marksman… we fluidly switch positions with great ease as our drenched bodies glide along each other… erogenous sensations running through the blood that pumps through my veins and causing goosebumps to form as he gently nibbles on my clitoris, with those perfect, wett lips and that warm, moist tongue…. The infamous 69 position in which my deep sucking of his massive dick competes with his tongue play on my pussy… our sexual rivalry triggering more fluid than either of our souls can ingest before climaxing at absurdity…

That fucking antagonistic rain… making my pussy so wettt…. His dick stiffer than any memory that I could recall… I could not recall my name at this point… that fucking rain that makes the wet trees cover my naked body with lovely leaves… that fucking rain that makes me giggle in between animalistic moans compliments of my comrades dick and the blades of moist lawn that delights my ass… my partner in corruption’s dick pounding in and out of the pussy that the rain has transformed into a wetland of pleasure…  mother nature watches, envy stricken, as that beautiful dick, that dick that has been tailored to my yoni, digs into the soul of my sexuality, possesses my soul through my clit, conquers our communal fancy via my wetness… I scream to the heavens as my fingers meet his dick and double team my pussy until the rain becomes a slight mist and the sky becomes purple…. Wetness… flooding our medullas into a frenzy of pleasure… slip and sliding down a utopia of wetness… it’s raining… it’s pouring… One point for the Oh so wettt Ms. Monroe…

`~Viola Monroe
© Copyright 2011 Viola Monroe (poshphalin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811084-WETT