*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811808-Soul-Mate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1811808
False and true love
New found love, discovered by a broken heart looking for a mend to seal away the sorrow. Haste brings upon weak foundation to which can easily tumble like a house of cards built by an unsteady hand. One would say that sparks may fly when one soul finds comfort and joy in another but little do we know that like sparks it only takes a few weakened attributes to sputter to a desolate fume dealing from afar a false flame of what appeared to be true. The search for the one will in turn be the one searching for you so fret not for your weakened beat for all wounds heal with time but bringing on yet another cold heart will only further your dismay. Only pure love will ignite the flames of your inner spirit and become one with your fateful future and bring you what you truly desire. The journey for your soul mate may be but a turn away to a journey of endless bounds but be certain that with hope and determination one day you will find the other half of your own self.
© Copyright 2011 Conpendium (conpendium89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1811808-Soul-Mate