*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812547-Meeting-New-Spirits
by Autumn
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1812547
Meeting new spirits

MEETING NEW SPIRITS

Enjoy & be yourself. Look past what you see, be fully in the moment, if you can and make them feel as if they are the most important being at that very moment; you may never get another chance to do so. Take your time & feel, search and be honest & forthcoming from a place deep within you. Know who you are & whose you are, never fear evil spirits, be bold and discerning. Never stop being the best spiritual hostess you can be.

How can you say "you don't know me?"

When I am you & you are me! I want many of the same things you want & desire, many of the same goals and dreams, especially with about the same tenacity, even if it is on hold. Most of what we aspire to is great. I know we know eachother, we just look different, but house the very same spirit of peace, happiness & love. Just because we may not have been physically introduced, we have met and know eachother well.  Think about it!

Shades of Autumn Hues
Deep oranges, browns and yellows. How they make me soar to a place of silence and peace and such solitude. They remind me of myself and how deep I go within and feel. I am not always selfish to go inward, I am truly trying in the best ways I know how to know you even more. These hues are mistifying and sacred, like you.  I constantly use these hues as my guide to remember to go deeper as I search for meaning of what is really important and not superficial.  Shades of Autumn hues.....
© Copyright 2011 Autumn (autumnfawl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812547-Meeting-New-Spirits