*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812992-Bloodlust
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1812992
What probably happens when you get a little too much into the vampire craze.
You were the one who took the halo from my head. You took it down, threw it down, and then I went down. You are the only person in this entire world who could corrupt me so. I would do anything you asked me too. Lie for you. Die for you. Hell, I would kill for you. You have gotten me to try things I would never do. Take me to another world. Take me higher. Take me farther. Take me out of this shell and show me a new way to live. The way you pierce my soul with your blue eyes, they drive a stake right through my heart. It makes me want you more each day. Too kiss you. Too hold you. So don’t make me ask again, and serenade me with your tongue.


I will do this with you, if you do this with me. Make this our dirty little secret. Just between you and me, don’t tell a soul. I will cut you, and you can cut me too. Give me your arm and I will take out my razor. Don’t be frightened just let your natural wine drip down. I will let you taste mine, if you let me taste yours. Don’t be frightened baby. Didn’t I promise you the ultimate high?

© Tana Lee Buoy
© Copyright 2011 tanabuoy (tanabuoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1812992-Bloodlust