*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819622-Broken-Love
Rated: XGC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1819622
A fight leads to something more
“Can you do anything right?! Jesus Christ how hard is it to put the dishes away?” I gave a cold hard stare at Jack, the man I was suppose to be in an equal relationship with. Well what he considered equal anyways, basically me doing everything and him sitting on his lazy ass watching porn. “I work all day, come home and cook your dinner and what do you do? Fuck around on me and don't think I don't know about it, you're not as clever as you think you are,”

“Last time I checked, we had an open relationship dumbass! As for me not doing anything around here, maybe if you didn't have to control every fucking thing I would help out around here,” his blue eyes were stone cold, his usually handsome face contorted into a mask of rage. “God, I can not stand you, all you do all day is nag, nag, nag. If I wanted to deal with that then I would still be living at my parents house.”

“That would be a hell of a lot better than me having to clean up after your lazy ass,”  It felt as though something or someone else was saying the words that were coming out. All of the anger that I had been feeling was bubbling up to the surface. “Seriously, let your mom pick up your used condoms and talk to your underaged tricks. How much of a pig are you that you don't pick up after yourself?”

Jack laughed bitterly. Something cruel was about to come out of his mouth and he was trying to find a way to make it even worse. That was his way, especially when he felt he was under attack which I was certain he felt he was now. “Well maybe I wouldn't need to go after the young guys if you took a little pride in your appearance,”  He paused and looked me up and down. His lips snarled as he moved closer to me. “My God, do you even realize how fat you are? Maybe if you worked out a little, my dick would still get hard for you. Probably not because your so hideous looking but there’s a chance that it would happen.”

The breath left my body as anger filled me even more, a rage inside me of proportions erupted, taking the form of word, I tried to control myself but found it was useless. “Get your STD ridden dick and get the fuck out of my house. You son of a cock sucking bitch!”

I moved over to him, balling up my fists. I started hitting his chest, as the tears finally flowed easily. He grabbed my arms and held them above my head, his grip tightened as I fought to free myself. Our lips were within inches, and I was surprised when he kissed me. His tongue fought it's way into my mouth, my tongues fought his. He released my arms but tore off my shirt as if it were nothing more than a piece of paper. Next he worked on dropping my pants to the floor, I was horrified at how much this was turning me on.

When I was bare naked, he grabbed my ass and smacked it. Before I knew what was happening, I was pushed into a side table, a vase fell to the floor and shattered. There was no time to worry about that, as Jack thrust his cock into me. I bit back a scream as he started slamming me, every time he thrust into me, I pushed my ass back onto him.          I hated myself for enjoying it so much but part of Jacks appeal has always been his performance in bed.

His hands moved up to my chest, and his fingers went to work on my already pebbled nipples. Once again I bit back a moan of ecstasy, not wanting him to know how much I was enjoying the pounding he was giving my ass. Expertly he found the spot that made me orgasm without touching my manly instrument. My toes began to curl as he hit the spot harder and harder.

Suddenly he stopped, pulling his throbbing member out of me. He hoisted me up and slammed me against the wall that was closest to us. A picture fell off the wall, and the glass broke, but I didn't have a chance to worry about it because he shoved himself inside me again. His breath was hot against my neck and turned me on even more. This time the goal was clearly his own orgasm over mine, which was fine with me. Under normal circumstances, I didn't get off until my lover did and this time would be no exception. The assault on my butt continued, until without warning my cock sprang to life, spraying a white creamy liquid all over the place. When Jack seen what happened, he began his own climax inside of me. When we finished, I looked at the picture that had fallen, It was one we had taken not too long after we started dating and it was ripped in half.
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1819622-Broken-Love