*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821049-Complicated-Seduction
Rated: XGC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1821049
Things are always complicated
I felt someone smack my butt from behind. Seeing as only one person would dare do that at the grocery store I didn't bother to look to see who it was. The mystery butt slapper was my friend and lover, Brian. An elderly lady made an offended sound but said nothing as she hurried past us.

He smiled at me, a smile which always melted my heart. We had been friends for years and lovers for only a few weeks. In his hands were a carton of strawberries and a thing of whipped cream. I took a deep breath, hoping to keep the jealousy from overflowing, it didn't work. It was clear that he was planning something with his wife, it was one of the things that had held me back from pursuing anything with him all of these years. “Planning something with Rachel? I hope you have fun!”

I abandoned my cart and walked out of the store before the tears fell from my eyes. It was dumb of me to think that there was anything between me and Brian I knew that, he was straight and had a wife, but I really thought that we had something special together, it's not as if I had been the one to turn our friendship sexual. That was all him, he had been working on my pipes and complaining about Rachel his wife, putting him on a sex schedule.

I didn't want to think about it anymore, in fact all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Once I got into my car, I decided to drive past the house that Brian and Rachel shared. At this moment they were probably enjoying the strawberries and whipped cream, him feeding her, and her licking his fingers clean. I had half a mind to go tell her exactly what kind of man Brian was but something kept me from doing it, maybe it was a sense of loyalty to the man who I called best friend or maybe it was because I held out hope that once again we could have sex. Or it could have been that at the exact moment I had been contemplating everything a black gentleman walked out the door half naked, still kissing the woman who was married to my love.

I drove back to my house, my mind reeling. What kind of sick game were these people playing? Was I apart of this crazy, twisted sex game? My door was open when I got home and this scared me greatly, who was in my house? I walked in gingerly, hoping against hope that someone had just come to visit me, someone with a key. “Hello?” I called out, cell phone in hand.

“I'm in the bedroom,” Brian's voice filled the air. Relief swept through me, until I remembered I would have to tell him about his cheating wife. When I got to the room, I took it all in, candles were the only light inside my sanctuary. There were strawberries, whipped cream and two glasses of champagne sitting on my night stand. I stood there speechless, everything but my cock failed me. “I was the same way in the store, that's why I didn't correct you in the store.”

He walked over to me, and kissed me gently. He quickly undressed me, and led me to the bed, handing me a glass of champagne. Silently we toasted each other, wrapped our arms and took a long drink from the others glass. Smiling he then dipped a strawberry in the cream and fed it to me, he had a little on his fingers so I brought them to my mouth and sucked on them.

He laid me across the bed and began kneading my shoulder and my back. I wanted to tell him about what I saw, until he brought out the massage oils and began using them. As he used his masculine hands on me I lost all thought except how in love with him I was. His fingers got closer and closer to my butt and I shuddered with anticipation about what was to come.

His first finger went in me, making me clench my cheeks around him. He got close to my neck and sent a warm line of breath, he knew what to do to relax me. His lips got close to my ear and in a husky whisper he began “Chuck, you are the only one I love. The only one I have ever loved and tonight I am going to prove it to you, if you'll allow me to.”

I was still without words so I nodded my approval, as he added an extra finger inside of me. It seemed like hours before I felt him remove his fingers and thrust his manly member inside of me. Once he was balls deep in me, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and slowly began pulling out of me. When he had removed an inch of himself, he thrust right back inside of me. As he got into a rhythm, I found myself close to climax and I finally mustered, “I love you too,”

Word count 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821049-Complicated-Seduction