*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820266-Perfect-night
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1820266
This is about a girl and a guy who love eachother and some other things..
“I love you,” Ryan proclaimed to Amy. And with excitement She dittoed his remark. They were headed somewhere very special, where neither of them had ever gone. It was Ryan’s granddaddy’s place in the middle of nowhere. He thought it would be a very special place to put the moves on Amy for there first time. “We’re almost there”, Ryan announced excitedly. As they turned the sharp turn, Amy’s eyes widen at the amazing view of The Burkes ancestors home. He drove through the rusted gates towards the mansion. The enormous house gave them both shivers. No one had lived there in years. Ryan slowly stepped out of his truck, with Amy following along. They crept up the stairs.
The two lovebirds adventured the huge spacious house. The room that Amy favored the most was where Ryan chose to stay that night. The bed was more space than needed, Ryan was worried they weren’t close enough to one another to really make a move, until Amy scooted close and snuggled all onto Ryan. This is perfect, He thought. Until… BAM!!! Something had fallen somewhere downstairs. Amy shrieked with fear, As Ryan, shocked, just lay there. “I’m scared baby!” Amy cried. “It’s okay, it was probably just the wind.” Ryan suggested. “No it wasn’t. That’s impossible, this place is haunted.” Amy said, thinking to herself how badly she didn’t want to be there now. “I want to go home Ryan, Please.” So Ryan being the gentlemen he is, slowly gets out of the bed adjusting his pants, where something had came up. And he followed Amy to his truck. And after they sat there for a while he had that same thought of how perfect it was. And there, they had a better night than they would have in the house.
© Copyright 2011 Kristen Pulley (kbp96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820266-Perfect-night