*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824918-Inside-The-Perfect-Couple
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1824918
A Present Leads To Renewed Love
They smiled as their friends said goodbye. Having just celebrated yet another anniversary together, this time their fifth, everyone thought that they were the perfect couple. “One day I hope to have what you guys have,” an exiting friend said giving each of them a quick hug. Thankfully it was the last guest of the evening, and after spending the next few minutes at the door waving, they finally shut it.

“Thank God, that's over,” Ian sighed. He ran his hand through his thick black hair,and watched as his partner of five years began cleaning up. “I hate pretending everything is OK between us, and that we deserve to be on this pedestal, to be looked at as role models, when we don't.”

“Let's talk about the problem between us, let's see if we can't solve the issue,” Rob stopped and looked over at the other man, whom he loved more than anything in the world.  The issue was boring sex, neither of them enjoyed making love anymore, “We fell into a rut in our lovemaking, and frankly no one wants to have boring sex”

Ian crossed his hand over his chest. Tears flooded his eyes, there was no doubt in his mind that Rob was his soul mate but the passion they once shared, didn't exist anymore. It hadn't for over a year and a half since they last made love “Maybe we should try an open relationship, we could have sex with other people but always come back to one another, maybe feeling different peoples bodies will reignite the spark between us.”

“No, no, no! Absolutely not! Sleeping with other people will only bring about jealousy and petty fighting,” He set down the trash bag, and moved to the pile of presents that their friends had brought for them. “I bought you something. I know what our agreement was, before you start yelling at me, but this is for both of us. I think this will help spice up our love life a bit,”

Ian grabbed the beautifully wrapped present from Robs hands, his excitement grew as the paper was torn away,  “The Gay Kama Sutra! Where in the world did you find a copy of this? I looked all over the place for it!”

“I got it from Amazon and had it shipped to my office,” He grabbed the man that he loved and kissed him, softly at first and then with a burning intensity. “I never want you to doubt me or our love. Next time if we hit a slump in bed, all we need to do is talk about it,”

“Forget talking, Let's get it on!” Ian flipped to a random page and decided it was a position that seemed the most appealing for the evening, and showed his boyfriend. They silently agreed that this position was the one for them.

As Ian took off his clothes, he caressed his six pack which was hairless, the way Rob preferred him. Once his shirt was off he twisted his own nipples, making them pebble. Then he lowered his pants, as they fell off of him, he showed his partner that he was not wearing underwear, his thick, cut cock sprang out from a well maintained bush of pubic hair.

Rob followed suit, exposing his hairy chest, a turn on for Ian. As he took off his pants, it was evident the effect that his boyfriend had on him. His Calvin Klein boxers were tented about nine inches from his body, he shrugged those off as quickly as he could and made his way to his boyfriend.

Their lips met again, this time with an undeniable intensity. Rob pushed Ian onto the couch, laying him flat on his back. He kneeled next to him, wetting his dick with his own saliva. Taking Ians legs, he pushed them against his beau's chest, and spread them apart, as he entered into the hole he had missed so much. He pushed all the way into the delicate part with one long push, making Ian cry out in anguish and ecstasy. Once he was all the way in, he pulled out and pushed in again, creating the same result as the first time he did it.

Pleased with himself, Rob fell into the motion of pulling out and thrusting back in. As his confidence grew that this was pleasuring both of them, he leaned in a bit , going deeper inside, and allowing him the opportunity to suck on the pebbled nipples of his sweetheart.

“Oh God,” Ian cried, thrusting up. As a result of his movements, Robs cock was sent even deeper inside of him. Feeling his balls tighten, and Rob concentrated on the mutual orgasms he had, had in mind ever since the book had arrived earlier that day. Getting a hold of Ians dick, he matched the motion of his fucking with the stroke he was using to bring them both to the pleasure that had lacked in the relationship.

“Baby, I love you and have always loved you!” Rob said as they began to orgasm together “Will you marry me?”

Word Count: 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824918-Inside-The-Perfect-Couple