*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821975-Its-quite-a-big-deal
Rated: · Other · Comedy · #1821975
Just read this. I think you will enjoy this little flash fiction.
As the mother listened to her daughters and boyfriends conversation through the bedroom door the mothers cell phone began to ring. She quickly hit the ignore button and contined to easedrop.
"Alright Tom, its settled I'm doing this anyway whether if you, my mom, and dad likes it or not", the daughter exclaimed.
Tom jumped up and gave her a hug and announced, "are you sure this is what you want to do?"
"Of course, how could I be so unsure?! It's my life and I'll do what I want with it", Hannah said.
"I just don't want you to do something you will regret afterwards", he said.
"Just do it and get it over with quick".
The mother in anguish banging on the door demanding to unlock the door.
"Owwww", Hannah cried.
"3, 2, 1, and done", Tom said.
Hannah got up and opened the door and showed her mom her airbrushed tatto.
© Copyright 2011 kayla thompson (kaybbygurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821975-Its-quite-a-big-deal