*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825826-Golden-Gays
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1825826
A night out leads to a romantic reunion
“Oh sorry,” I say to the man I just bumped into on the dance floor. It's Saturday night and somehow my friends have convinced me that sitting at home watching Golden Girl reruns is not acceptable. I am having fun until I realize who the victim of my wild gyrating is, suddenly I wish I were in middle of one of Sophia's long rambling rants. At least then I would be laughing, and like those legendary ladies, enjoying slice of cheesecake.

“No problem,” He said, his eyes brightened when he noticed it was me. My ex, or as my friends call him, my no good louse of a cheating ex. Even though he hurt me as bad as anyone could ever, there was a tiny part of me that was still attracted to him. His blonde hair, usually short was a tad longer than how he normally wore it, the new hair style was working for him. His locks covered his forehead but stopped short of being in his beautiful gray eyes. His peepers twinkled as he smiled at me, a smile that melted my heart for three years, and one that was thawing me out at that very moment. “Willie! How are you? I was just thinking about you!”

“You were thinking of me?” I was skeptical, why was he thinking of me? Was it when he was in bed with his new boyfriend, the one that was able to excite him more than me, sexually? Or was it when he discovered that he no longer had access to my Blockbuster card and couldn't rent his favorite gay movies any more, at least not under my name. “Why were you thinking of me?”

He grabbed my arm and steered me off the dance floor. I caught the eye of one of my friends, who signaled to me his disapproval. I shouldn't be letting him lead me anywhere, but his explanation had to be good since we had been over for more than a year.  As we walked out of the door, an icy blast of wind hit me “Willie, I did you wrong. I should not have cheated on you or made you feel like I did. I need you to know from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry.”

It made sense now that he was trying to absolve himself from the guilty feelings that had taken up residence in his heart. A very real part of me wanted him to suffer but the other side of me couldn't allow that to happen. Just call me Rose, always worrying about everyone else and not myself, foolishly forgiving those who transgressed against me. “It's alright Aaron, you know we live and we learn. No one is perfect and mistakes are made all the time.”

“You don't get it, I want you back. There's not a day when I don't think about you, or find something that reminds me of you,” He smiles for a moment, which sends chills throughout my body and my cock springs to life. There is no way that he will have the satisfaction of knowing what he does to me, I won't let that happen. Too late, he moves in closer to me, and takes a deep breath. “Ah CK One, every time I smell it I think of you, and then I get a huge boner.” As if to prove his point he grabs my hand and places it on his hidden member.

Slowly I caress him through his khaki's, his eight inches show through as it always did when I did this. He reaches over and begins to reciprocate the actions I am doing to him, I feel as though I may cum already. To stall myself, I look up into those eyes, my own brown eyes took everything about him in. A small smile formed on my face, as he bent down to kiss me.

The same warm feeling coursed through my body as it always had when he kissed me. His lips were soft and tasted faintly of vanilla, it was something that I had always found erotic. As his tongue pushed into my mouth, he wrapped his arms around me. We pulled back from the kiss, his eyes indicating to where he was parked. We silently walked over to his car, his hand on my ass, a PDA that was at once dirty and sweet. He opened the car door, and without asking me, undid my pants, letting them fall to the ground. Before I had time to be cold, his naked body was over mine. He looked just as good naked as he did when we first met. His warm lips were on my nipples making me shudder with lust, Aaron was known for his foreplay techniques. He was not disappointing me now,  he made his way down my body, stopping at intervals and using his tongue. When he finally reached my penis, precum was already dripping out of me. He swirled his tongue around my shaft, and took my balls in his mouth, resulting in my cumming hard. Maybe I was a Blanche guys after all.

Word Count 869
© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1825826-Golden-Gays