*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827370-Xaviexamus-loves-Cassillandra-Orcsbane
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1827370
High Wizard Melvin Goldman and Slayer of Orcs Megan Dolisky succumb.
Word count 819



    Twenty-second level, High Wizard Xaviexamus the Lightning-Harvester, aka Melvin Goldman, hangs up his phone.

    “Francis is a no-show too.  He’s going to work a double at the comic store.”

    Cassillandra Orcsbane the Barbarianess, aka Megan Dolisky, replies, “Well, that’s it then; it’s just the two of us – again.”

    “What’s happening to our group?  Nobody shows up anymore.”

    “Melvin, I think maybe our D&D group has become defunct.”

    “I’ll recruit fresh blood to join our bold and merry party.”

    “How, by canvassing the local middle schools with flyers for potential adventurers?  We’re the other side of twenty now.  Everyone our age is getting jobs, girlfriends…lives.”

    Melvin abruptly gets up from the table and heads toward the bathroom, his wizard’s cape billowing behind him.  He rants nonstop, even as he uses the bathroom.

    When he returns to the kitchen table, Megan is gone.

    “Great, now I’ve driven Megan off too.”

    “No you haven’t.  I’m in here,” she calls out from Melvin’s bedroom.

    Cautiously Melvin pushes open the door.

    On the floor are Megan’s plastic breastplate, battleaxe, helmet and clothes.  She is in Melvin’s bed and has the Chewbacca comforter pulled up to her chin.  Even her thick, coke-bottle glasses do not conceal the fact that her eyes are bright from mischief.

    “I think it’s time we started having adventures of a different sort, don’t you Melvin?”  Melvin stares at her, speechless.

    After a time Megan begins to look concerned.  “Um, maybe I made a mistake.  Melvin if you would please close the door, I’ll put my clothes back on and…”

    Melvin finds his voice saying, “Do you know how long I’ve fantasized about this moment, of having a naked woman in my bed?  And to have that woman be you.  I feel like I’ve gone to heaven.  Just let me take a moment to savor this.”  Megan laughs and the sparkle reappears in her eyes.

    “Melvin come on over and take your clothes off.”

    “Um, my legs don’t seem to be responding.  I’m very nervous.  I have an admission I need to make, I’ve never done this before; I’m a virgin.”

    Megan laughs, “No shit Sherlock.  I never would have guessed.  Newsflash for you Melvin; I’m a virgin too.  So this is going to be new to me as well.  Whoa boy, your legs might not be responding, but I see your magic wand is in perfect working order.

    Melvin regains the power of movement and makes his way to the bed.  He begins to take off his clothes.

    “Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da.  Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da. Dot, tish, dot, tish, dot, tish, dot.  Da, da, da, da, da, da, da…”

    “Come on Megan.  You’re making me feel extremely self-conscious.  What in the world has come over you anyway?  You are acting downright giddy - fey even”

    “I don’t know Melvin.  I guess I’m feeling particularly frisky tonight.” 

    Melvin finishes undressing.  “Wow Melvin, you are a lot sexier than I thought you’d be.”

    “I’ve been working out every day for the past six months.  You know two can play at this frolicsome game of yours.  Prepare to have your moat breached and your castle invaded by my pulsating crusader.  Now wench, let’s see what carnal fares you have to offer.”  He tries to pull the comforter off, but Megan holds it tight on her. 

    He is about to rip it off of her but she calls out, “Wait, now I’m the one feeling nervous.  I’m afraid you won’t like my body.”

    Melvin laughs and he climbs on top of her.  He takes off her glasses.  She has pretty eyes, a slim nose and a small pointed chin.  He thinks she is really rather elfin looking actually.  He kisses her.  It is a surprisingly good kiss, tender and slow.  “Don’t worry.  I’m definitely going to like what I see.”  He takes her hand and places it on his hard penis.  "See what I mean?"  Her eyes widen for a flash, then she begins to gently caress it.

    Melvin pulls the comforter off of her revealing her small, pert breasts.  She has a small mole on her left breast.  Her nipples are light brown.  “Nice,” he growls.  Megan laughs.  He begins to kiss and suck them and soon her nipples are erect.  He continues his way down her body -  lower and lower.”

    “What are you doing?”

    “I’m going to do a little underground adventuring, what else?”

    “Do you know how to do that?”

    “Not really, but I have a 141 IQ and I’m extremely well read, so that’s a good start.  Now just be quiet, unless it’s to tell me if what I’m doing is any good or not.”

    After a minute Melvin asks, “Come on give me some feedback.  How am I doing?”

    Megan answers breathlessly, “You’re doing great.  Just keep doing what you’re doing, and for God’s sake, whatever you do Melvin, don’t stop.”

    Melvin smiles and says “I have no intention of my lady.”





    Author's Note:  This took third place in Round 65 of The Weekly Quickie Contest.  The prompt was "Nerd Love."  Given my credentials as a nerd, I should of finished first.  However, I guess my real life experience in the area of erotica, as well as my abysmal writing skills, negated this advantage 



© Copyright 2011 Jakrebs (jakrebs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827370-Xaviexamus-loves-Cassillandra-Orcsbane