*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829343-Sealed-With-A-Kiss
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1829343
A relationship is sealed with a kiss
“One, two, three, four…. slam it whore!” Brian and I both toss back our lemon drop shots. It burned as it made its way down my throat. I stare at my best friend, the man I love and wish yet again that we could be more open about our relationship. “Happy Birthday, sexy man, I hope your day was everything you wanted it to be.”

“The whore I want to be slamming is you,” He leers, and then cups my ass. None of his other guests are paying attention to us right now that is why he acts so boldly. Still it sends sparks throughout my body and makes me lose my breath for a second. “The only thing I ever want is to lie in bed with you, after I have fucked that ass nice and hard.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I spy his wife, the reason why we can’t be together, making her way to us. Her dress threatens to expose her breasts, or her other female parts. The smile on her face seemed so false to me since I knew that behind Brian’s back, she was sleeping with another man. “Are you trying to get my husband drunk, so you can take advantage of him?”

“He wouldn’t stray from you Rach, you know that.” My voice squeals and I know that I just gave away our affair. Either she doesn’t notice or doesn’t care because she presses herself against Brian, who moves away from her. “I guess I’ll go mingle with some of the other people,”

“What is your problem?” Rachel shouts, as she tumbles to the floor. “I am trying to be romantic and seductive for you, and you won’t let me.”

“You’re not doing it for me, you’re putting on a show for your friends and I am not in the mood to be a co-star in your games.” Brian shouts. His handsome face is red, though it’s not clear if it is anger or alcohol that is causing the discoloration. His mouth formed a tight line, and his breathing became much labored.

“Brian, why don’t we go outside and talk,” I grab him by the shoulders and lead him to the patio. Nothing is said until we make it outside, people stop us, but Brian waves them off. Once the cold air surrounds us, and the door slams behind our backs, he throws me against the wall and his tongue invades my mouth and throat. Thankfully it is too cold for anyone else to be out there with us. He pulls away from me; I could see tears streaming down his face. I wipe them away, and “Whatever it is baby, we can deal with it. I love you and nothing will ever change that.”

“I love you too. Tonight I was going to serve her with divorce papers but after I found out she set this all up, I couldn’t bring myself to do it,” He brings me closer to him and plants his lips on mine again, gone was the urgency, replaced with passion. As he holds me closer, I take in his musky scent, and feel his hard, jean covered cock, press against my own. “I want to make love to you right now, show you how much I want you.”

“I can feel how much,” We both chuckle, as I unzip his pants and fumble his man meat out of his boxers. Staring into his eyes, our mouths meet yet again, this time I lose myself in the kiss. While Allowing my body, mind and soul to take in the love that he giving and mine to reciprocate those gifts. 

He moans as I stroke his manhood while we kiss. When it feels like he is getting close to an orgasm, I stop and drop to my knees. Brian looks down at me, a small smile shows that his bad temper from earlier is gone, and I decide that it should be my mission to make him happy with my mouth. As I set about accomplishing my goal, I wrap my mouth around his mushroom head. He pushes my head towards him and his shaft goes into my throat.

As I continue to give him the pleasure he desires orally, I grab his butt. It’s firm from his time on the football team and when he was a marine which makes grateful for those periods of time in his life. I get my fingers under his pants and boxers and squeeze his cheeks. I tease his hole with my digit, he clenches, so I remove my hand from his pants.

“Baby you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, not only are you my best friend but you are my soul mate,” He says, watching me suck his cock. When he closes his eyes, I feel his cock gush his cum into my mouth like a fountain. Instead of the gross tasting semen most men have, his tastes sweet, making it easy to swallow the entire load.

“I say you’re just a friend when we’re around other people but I am a liar. I love you!” With that we seal it with a kiss.

Word Count 869

© Copyright 2011 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829343-Sealed-With-A-Kiss