*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835945-The-Goth-Manor-Part-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1835945
This is a romance, drama and mystery story about the life in Sunset Valley (a village)


It all started in the 1890s in a valley called as ''Sunset Valley" where a very rich man called Victor Goth lived in a very huge manor called "The Goth Manor" with his wife, Gretle Goth, and his son, Gunther Goth.

Victor and Gretle both died leaving all their wealth and fortune to their only son, Gunther who was thirty two years old.

Gunther felt in love with a beautiful girl called Cornelia, she was his only love, until they broke up for an unknown reason.

He then felt in love with Lolita, she was not as beautiful as Cornelia but she was common. They both got married then and lived in ''The Goth Manor''.

Agnes Crumplebottom, she is Cornelia's sister. Her both parents, Simon Crumplebottom and Prudence Crumplebottom both died leaving her and her sister alone.

Cornelia was the one who had to take care for her younger sister, Agnes.

Agnes grew up to be a very beautiful girl and felt in love with a man called Erik Darling. They loved each other very mutch. He then asked her to share his life and she accepted, then they had a big wedding. He then bought her a big modern villa by the sea called ''August Moon''.

He then took her for Honeymoon to the Twikki Island and had a very nice time and they thaught it will be forever.

One night Erik went for scuba diving alone in the sea. Suddenly, his oxygen bag got broken and he couldnt get any help. He drowned to death.

Next day the police found his dead body floating near the beach. After they informed Agnes, she got shoked and was so heartbroken and wasnt able to speak at all, and she fainted. After that, she went back to the town and burried Erik in August Moon's front garden, Agnes had miserable days after his death.

After Gunther and Lolita's marriage, Cornelia felt very jealous and was trying to end the relationship between Gunther and Lolita.

One night someone entered The Goth Manor, where Gunther and Lolita lived and slaughtered Lolita using a knife.

No one knew who killed Lolita after all the investigation.

Gunther then married his ex-girlfriend, Cornelia and their love produced a cute baby boy called Mortimer.

Years passed and Mortimer is now ten years of age, Mortimer had a crush on a beautiful brunette girl called Bella Bachelor, they were best friends and liked each other so much.

One day, Gunther got the news about Lolita's murder, and the murderer was Cornelia! His wife.

They both then got divorced and Cornelia was then taken to jail.

Gunther loved Agnes all that time, since she was small, but he couldnt marry her because she was too young, and after she grew up she felt in love with Erik.

Now that he and she aren't married. He went and asked for her hand, she accepted and they both got married and took her to live in The Goth Manor with him and Mortimer.

Agnes then got pregnant and had a baby boy, she named him Erik as her dead husband's name was Erik.

One night, Gunther was in his room and suddenly someone shooted him by a gun and ran away.

After the investigation came, they thaught that it was Agnes who killed Gunther because she was the only one in the manor and they thaught she killed him to take his money and fortune and run away.

She was then taken to jail to be jailed forever.

Her son, Erik was taked to the orphanage. Mortimer was not found that time anywere in Sunset Valley and no one knows where he is until this time.
© Copyright 2011 Mortimer (mortimergoth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1835945-The-Goth-Manor-Part-1