*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842411-Clouds
by CEH
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #1842411
This is my take on how the war for our souls is waged everyday.
Once upon a time in a certain well known book there was a story about how God (The Great Spirit) cast out certain angels. He was unforgiving of a select few, they had turned his love for them away with their acts. So he twisted their beautiful forms into hideous monstrous things, and because of their ugliness they hearts hardened. These beautiful things became foul and scorned of God’s creations. So deep in the fiery pits of hell they created evilness in the world the Almighty had made. Those who still held their beautiful frames lured innocent beings into turning their backs on God.

As more and more people began turning God sent forth angels to save the souls of the still innocent and forgiven. Both angels and demons fight as they were made, as beings of cloud. Great beings fight their fallen brothers. Even the twisted forms of some of the angels flew high slaying without remorse. When ever vast amount of clouds appear they battle, it is hard to say who wins at times.

When the battle is done then will come the rain. Tears sent forth from the eyes of angels. They cry for the dead, their lost brothers. Yet they do not only cry for the angels in heaven they cry for the angels of hell. They cry for the love they once shared. When the skies clear and small beams graze down onto the land the angels take flight up to the Heavenly Father once more.
Heaven



Note: I am not very religious, but I wanted to write this story. If I got something wrong you can tell me, I might not change it. After all it is my story, and I am happy with it. I did not mean to offend any of you who took offense sooooooo yeah.
© Copyright 2012 CEH (telly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842411-Clouds