*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844546-Dreamscape
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1844546
finding life in love.

Dreamscape

This is my dreamscape.
Although I lie awake I am separate from the things that surround me physically.
The look in my eye is like a vacant starless sky. I have drifted afar, with determination I scale the mountains of separation.
Ignoring the distractions as I persevere through the valley of fear. The fog dissipates and my vision is clear.
I see you standing in a field of joy, clothed in glory, laced with grace. Rays of light emanate from your love, finger like they pull me into you. I breathe deeply and my lungs are filled with life everlasting, a goodness unknown far beyond asking.
I am intertwined and enraptured without inhibition, our spirits slowly meld in unconscious intuition.
As water flows and fills every gap, likewise our hearts completely cover one another.
I will never be satisfied to walk by your side. May the tide of your love rush over the barren shore of my soul and pull me into the sea of ecstasy. Just you and me.

The only way I can be found
is to be lost in you !
© Copyright 2012 baddestboy32 (baddestboy32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844546-Dreamscape