*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845484-THE-TROUBLING-STORM
Rated: E · Article · Community · #1845484
It's a brief and concise inspirational article.
It is obvious that most times what comes to our mind is how to be among the few bourgeoisie of the society.

    As Helen Keller said;life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Only those who dare the absurd are capable of achieving the impossible.

Most time when am interacting with people,what I usually tell them is;don't castigate yourself because if don't praise yourself no one is ready to do that for you,but rather be the best of yourself in all your endeavours and ventures.

    It is lucid that nobody is born with a bundle of dollar in his/her hand but your ability to make the right move at the right time and in the right place makes the difference.

Allen Paton ones said 'you ask yourself if this or that is expedient but if it is right. Success is never final and failure never fatal,it's courage that counts.

The extent to which determination can titillate ones dream cannot be overemphasized. From my own understanding I would say that the meaning of 'determination' is 'decide what to maintain.

The mathematical expression for success goes thus;determination+courage=extreme success.

When you are determine hardly will you be push off track.

    Sequel to what was earlier said in the above paragraph,it will be atrocious and lugubrious if at the end your envisions and prognostications end up not being a reality.

Lastly,stagger not in your aspirations and expectations,the sky will be your starting point.
© Copyright 2012 The Light (richharry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845484-THE-TROUBLING-STORM