*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845608-THE-ENIGMA-ODYSSEY
Rated: E · Short Story · Community · #1845608
An encouraging and life changing story,read and your will never remain the same.
Mistake are easy,mistake are inevitable but there is no mistake so as the mistake of not going on.

It is exasperating that most of us inhabiting the earth don't know that we don't own this earth. Have you ever ask yourself,where was I before I came to this earth,where am I now, which we all know and where am I going?

      There is this saying that 'when the blind leads the blind both of them will fall into the pit. Ipso fact most of us are in a state of what I call; the two in one being i.e the blind man leading himself who is blind.

The earth we are today is a conglomeration of travelers with different ambition and destination.

      There was a man called Tom Tale who was traveling to a far country of which he don't have idea of nor the inhabitants of the area if any. According to him, his dream was to embark on this long journey,to dwell and claim that utopia that has not being inhabited by anyone. He was a convinced,gutsy and gusto man.

He was so determined that his determination caused me to name him 'The dangerous Tom'.

      Ten years of his odyssey,it seems as if he have even made any move.But at this he was still pertinacious that one day he will attain the enigma odyssey of his prognostications.

Thomas Edison ones said 'Show me a satisfied man and I will show you a failure.

Even at this extent of his voyage he was still not satisfied that he has done something but he kept on encouraging himself.

      At a time it seems all hope was lost,why because he was already ageing but he kept the faith and staggered not in his dreams and envisions.

His dream became a reality in the early hours of the day at about 1:05 pm when he sighted a reflecting,rotating and sparkling tower made of gold. Immediately a victory song came into his mind which he sang as he moved closer to it. He called the land 'The Virgin Land. This made me to believe that in war there is no substitute for victory.

Winston Churchil ones said 'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Without courage,all other virtues loss their meaning.

It is obvious that this very man encountered some challenges on his way but he never gave up,he kept on striving forward.

        Let me use this medium  to say that;most time joining the bandwagon of change is not change itself,but the ability to change yourself counts.

As stolid as the winter wind,as  impeccable as men of integrity and wisdom,as fickle as the weather not leaving a traceable trail. Is not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves. Examine your life for an unexamined life is not worth living.
© Copyright 2012 The Light (richharry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845608-THE-ENIGMA-ODYSSEY