*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862958-Campsite-Highs
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1862958
Craig finds dating a hippy has its advantages
Craig had months of putting up with lectures about humanity destroying the world, and of only eating meat in secret. He'd always thought hippies were wild in bed, free spirits not constrained by society's pressures. Mandy wasn't wild, she was boring.

If he hadn't found out about the annual camping trip, 2 weeks in the wilderness, it would have ended. The trip itself wasn't the exciting aspect, it was Hannah, Mandy's exquisite lesbian sister, and her partner Sally.

Sat in his camping chair, Craig lit the second joint, only inhaling a small amount before passing it round. Hannah took a long drag, her eyes closed as she took the smoke into her lungs. Just seeing Hannah naked would make up for hours of tediously dividing rubbish into recyclable piles.

“How long since you were last with a man?” Craig needed to get the conversation onto sex. Even if there would be no nudity, the topic of oppression in the corporate world was boring.

She passed on the joint, “There were two at school, before I found out I like boobs” She giggled at her own words, “Then there was my bi period during college. So I guess 5 years.”

Mandy silently mouthed “Wow”. She accepted the joint, her eyes beginning to redden. ”Do you miss it?”

“Cock?” The word sounded sensual as it emerged from Hannah's lips, or the small drags were building up. “We have substitutes, a lot of them better.” She paused, taking the joint but not raising it to her lips. “But sucking on plastic, just isn't the same.”

Craig imagined Hannah on her knees before him. His shorts began to feel tight.

Sally took the joint from her partner, “I've never touched one. They are ugly.” She took a quick drag, letting the smoke linger as she gently exhaled.

“Ugly?” Mandy seemed outraged at the idea, “They aren't ugly, they are...” she stopped as if she had forgotten what she was saying, “Majestic!”

Hannah almost fell off the camping chair as she laughed. Slowly, she regained herself. “Craig you must be impressive, why don't you show us what you've got?”

Even though she was laughing, Hannah was asking to see his cock. He felt it throbbing wanting to be released, but he couldn't be too eager. “You first.”

Without stopping to think Hannah stood up. She reached behind her neck untying the bow of her halter-neck dress. The dress fell away to catch on her hips, revealing perky breasts. With a quick shimmy, the dress released its hold on her body and fell to the grass.

Craig rose to his feet, his eyes moved over her naked, perfectly shaved and tanned body. His shorts tented out in-front of him. He felt like he would explode, if he didn't unleash himself. His shaking fingers moved to his belt.

Hannah appraised his erect member, “I wouldn't say 'majestic', but a fine example.” She turned to Sally, “So what do you think?” Her question was met with a shrug as Sally sucked on the joint. “Touch it.” She quickly changed her mind, “Kiss it!”

Mandy laughed. Craig expected Sally to object, or to laugh. Sally obediently got out of her chair and knelt before him. She didn't look at him, she turned to face Hannah for approval. Hannah smiled, the remnants of the joint between her lips.

Slowly Sally leant in, her lips stretched in-front of her. Soft lips grazed his pulsating tip, a bolt travelled down it's length making it spasm. Sally jumped, Hannah let out a schoolgirl squeal.

Composing herself Sally's hand gripped his thick base. Her lips pressed against him again, her hand held him fast. Her lips opened to let the tip of her tongue caress his soft head. With Hannah bouncing with excitement Sally impaled her mouth, making Craig gasp.

Carefully her tongue explored him, following every line. Her mouth moved to travel along the fleshy underside. Craig felt his legs tremble as she moved down his shaft.

With the roach discarded Hannah stood watching. Her hands caressed her own body, sliding over her hips and thighs. As she watched Sally take him deep into her mouth again, her hand slid between her legs.

Sally sucked on Craig, Craig watched Hannah, Hannah watched Sally. Mandy was getting confused, trying to work a lighter.

Hannah's free hand squeezed her breasts, beads of sweat began to form to catch the sunlight. Craig's eye's studied her, transfixed by pulsating fingers. Before him, Sally licked and sucked, her hand sliding up and down his wet shaft. Every movement sent tremors through his body.

Craig began to groan, the groans merging with Hannah's moans, the noises mixing as Sally drove them both towards orgasm in different ways.

Hannah climaxed first, her body convulsed almost making her fall. Her chest reddened above her heaving breasts. Craig erupted, his hands grabbed at the air, to hold himself upright, before finding purchase in Sally's hair, forcing her onto him.

Craig collapsed back down, his spent member hanging in his lap.

Hannah sat back down, ignoring her discarded dress. “I hope you recover quickly, I can't wait for my turn.”



Word Count 857
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862958-Campsite-Highs