*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865210-The-World-Is-One-Big-Bully
Rated: E · Other · Political · #1865210
My view of the world as one big bully.
We see and hear on television about bullying. We watch about the effects bullying has on the human mind. Perhaps it's time we teach the governments around the world about bullying? All you read about, all you see on television is how one country is at bad terms with another. We hear about how other countries get involved in other countries poilitics. Now I understand that the world uses one another for certain resources, such as oil. Truth is, governments need to keep business with business and not involve politics.

Once poiltics get involved, it seems things always go down hill. The governments of the world are too busy building up their militaries, and getting involved in foreign affairs. It's bad enough that governments around the world bully one another, but what makes things worse is governments around the world perhaps bully their citizens even more. We watch governments take people's hard earned money and spend it on military expenses that do not need to be pursued. Governments are like the bully in school who takes your lunch money, just so he can go spend the money on meaningless things. For example, the United States, Japan, and other nations tell certain countries they can not build long range missles. The way I see it, if we can have them, then we can't stop them from having them either. It's like being a alcoholic and a pothead, but then yelling at your kid and calling them pathetic because they have seen you do it and then done it themselves. The United States, Japan, Russia, and China need to settle their differences with one another and actually be the role model nations the world needs them to be.

With that said, I hope everyone enjoyed reading this short article. Remember, don't be a bully!
© Copyright 2012 Russkie27 (russkie27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865210-The-World-Is-One-Big-Bully