*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881019-Chapter-1My-sisters-lesson
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Dark · #1881019
Erotic story with incest, some BDSM
Chapter 1

Kallie bites her lip, her thoughts wandering as she attempts to read her History homework.

"blah blah blah," her soft mumbling echos from her full parted lips. She continues to read:
During the 1700s... her mind drifts slowly. Frederick the great, thoughts crash into her mind. She cheek reddens remembering last night with her boyfriend Ryan. Ryan's strong hand pushing up her skirt, squeezing upon her creamy thigh. His chiseled face determined; his gaze fixed upon her own silver eyes. A wicked smile prays upon her face as she parts her thighs, only a fraction opened to him. His crude finger forces her thighs wider as his index finger trails over her soft panties. Her dewy moisture soaking their gossamer fabric. Kallie's breath quickens, as Ryan toys with her. He drags the flimsy fabric firmly between her lips. Pulling tight and up, then back down again, dragging out her torture. Kallie cringes; he's being a bit rough. Her breathing heavy as she leans into his face, her warm breath tickles his ear as she whispers, “Stop.”

Kallie giggles remembering Ryan's frustrated outburst from their date. Her face flushes, while her hand slides into her white cotton tee, nimble fingers tug at her pink nipple, here eyes close feeling the taunt extasy.

The crack in her doorway is just enough for her older brother Josh to see. Josh looks over curious, 'what his slut of a step-sister is up to now?' His green eyes widen while watching Kallie slide her fingers into her soft shirt, her fingers teasing her full mounds. Stifling a groan, he shakes his head. Josh's own cock straining against his tight jeans, muttering softly, "that slut let Ryan touch her cunt, I know it." Shaking his head his eyes fixed uponhis sisters wanton exploits. She is afterall, a well known challenge to the boys at school, 'who will be first to score in her pants?' Walking quickly down the hallway, he enters his room, slamming the door behind him. Thinking about his slut, errr his sister, thoughts of ramming a big cock, hard and deep into her tight little snatch, 'wearing the bitch out was what she needed.' Josh couldn't wait for the day that some guy fucked her sore & stupid. The way she walks around the house half dressed, her tits visible under her sheer fabrics. Josh knew what to do with teasing tarts. Her opening would be a vision to see. He only wished he would he would be lucky enough to witness it.

Kallie hears the door slam; her head jerks backwards. A frustrated pout curls upon her pink lips, muttering to herself, “Moody ass hole." She knows the culprit is her step-brother Josh. He was such a moody brute, but the girls seemed to like his dark looks. His coloring was opposite to her own. Kallie looked toward the mirror, her tiny palm swiping backward her long honey blonde hair, tucking it behind her small lobe. Her water blue eyes stare back into her gaze, while she thinks of Josh's dark almost black eyes and hair. She runs her manicured nail against her pale skin, creamy soft, and glowing the evening light. Josh's skin stark contrast, muscular tan skin. She thinks, "No. It is obvious we are not blood related."
Turning off her desk lamp the room darkens she peels away her oversized tee. Her breasts perk with the chilled night air, as she slips between the cool sheets wearing only her panties. Her eyes begin to close slowly drifting off to sleep.

Josh tosses and turns, his dreams haunted by a base whore. Waking bathe in a sheen, his cock is rock hard. He moans, while visions of Kellie, naked beneath him. Her tiny voice begging him to stop, while he thrusts deep and hard into her sloppy pussy. His need burning as he slips from bed, headed for the bathroom. Josh splashes cold water on his face, the ache in his loins torturing him. While returning to his own room a vision burns before his eyes, Kallie, naked from the waist up sprawled out on top of her covers, her pink nipples rising and falling with soft breathing.

Ravenous from his nocturnal dreams, Josh leisurely steps in side her room. Josh's muscular arms unhurriedly closing her bedroom door. He turns, a soft click sounds, the door is now locked. Josh moves forward to stand broad-shouldered over the base of her bed. His dark eyes aflame with vulgar thoughts as he gazes down at her tantalizing frame. Her exquisite body open wide for his eyes to feast upon, he moves carefully over to her side. His hand moves with slow determination, trailing up her lithe leg. He catches his breath, as she squirms a bit. Her breath slow and steady, her slumber unhindered Josh continues his brave exploration, inching nearer and nearer to her steamy apex. Placing his palm against the front of her panties, he feels her heat radiate from her sex. Lust gripping his own member as he slowly begins to rub her soft panties.

Soon Kallie's nectar begins to soak through the thin fabric. Her own dreams disturbed by unsatisfied dark visions. Josh stills, her slumber undisturbed. Kallie can not see his face, but her dream flushes her with desire. She rocks her pelivis against her dream man.
Shameless in his actions Josh slips his index finger inside her panties. Sliding it back and forth against her nether lips, a sinister grin plasterd on his face, "oh yes slutty sis." enjoying the twisted pleasure derived from his impure ministrations. Josh slips a finger inside her creamy pussy, her tight walls clinging instantly to the intruding digit. A groan escapes from his mouth. Coaxed by her nocturnal whimpers, he begins to slide in and out of her tight honey pot. His other hand grasping his aching rod, stroking....

Her dreams take her further than before, her legs stretching as her mystery boy flicks her button. Her moans escape her mouth as her lover slides inside her hot hole, while her hips slowly rocking against the compelling force between her legs.

His eyes widen, "my my sister slut, how very wet you are.", her sloppy flow running down his fingers leaving a puddle upon her sheets. He clenches his palm tight as he jerks his pole off. Soon feel his own release hurling forward. Josh is careful to keep her in sweet slumber. He withdraws his fingers standing over her; cum lands over her soft pale form. Staining her body and sheets, while he thinks "bitch now you are mine, you are marked." He moves his fingers to his mouth sucking hungrily, her sweet taste glisten upon his lips. He leans forward barely touching her mouth, knowing she will wake in the morning to the taste of herself. An evil grin twists his visage as he thinks. 'this will be your last innocent night dear slut. I will fuck you; split that sweet cunt of yours in two, all before the next sun set.' His eyes look out to the transitioning night, dawn beginning to creep over the horizon. Josh quietly makes his way back to his own room, savoring her flavor upon his lips.

Chapter 2...
 Chapter 2, My Sister's Lessons  (XGC)
Chapter 2 of My Sister's Lessons
#1881067 by Melissa Calael

© Copyright 2012 Melissa Calael (poprouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881019-Chapter-1My-sisters-lesson