*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881067-Chapter-2-My-Sisters-Lessons
Rated: XGC · Draft · Erotica · #1881067
Chapter 2 of My Sister's Lessons
Kallie stretches the next morning; her fingers stroking against her smooth tummy. She stops, “what the fuck?” Kallie bolts up in bed, sticky residue has planted itself all over her stomach, trailing her fingers down below she feels the dewy cold wetness, her own cum still damp from her lewd dream.

“Fuck me silly. How the hell did I make such a damn mess?”

Her eyes widen around, before her pink tongue comes darting out to lick the seam of her lips. An unfamiliar taste greets her; she shakes her head trying to clear her thoughts. Quickly, she grabs her soft robe, tossing it over her slender shoulders. Prancing over towards the bathroom, she pauses.

Turning back to look at Josh’s closed-door, she mutters.
“No… couldn’t be.”

Josh wakes the next morning a fresh boner tent made with his sheets. Stretching his frame as he let's out a morning growl. His step-mom knocks at his door,
“Josh time to get going dear. You don’t want to be late, do you?” His eyes shift to his closed door, whispering his reply.

“Not to worry… mom. I’ll make sure I keep my appointments today.”
Another knock,
“Josh, breakfast will be waiting in 5.”
His mother steps away from the door, moving down the hall to get Kallie out of the bathroom.

Kallie selected a form-fitting pull over white top, pairing it with a downy coal-black mini. Moving quickly back to her room she bends down at her waist looking for the black Toms. Josh stands outside her door, enjoying the view of her soft ass as she bends over. Kallie's position displays everything for his dark eyes to oggle. His manhood begins to harden thinking of what he will do to her tight bottom this evening. Grumbling as he calls out to her from the doorway,

“Hurry up if you want a ride, otherwise your lanky ass will be walking.”

He walks confidently into the kitchen taking a seat. He stabs his fork into scrambled eggs, stuffing his mouth.

Kallie soon files into the kitchen, dropping her bag in the empty chair between Josh and her. She looks up to him,

“Morning Josh” her eyes never leaving the table as she fidgets with her food.

Josh notices as she takes a few sips of juice, before wiping the back of his hand over his mouth. “Let's get to it.” Waving his hand over his back he calls out to his step-mother, “See you guys later.”

Their mother waves back, “Have a good day at school dears. Don’t forget dinner will be in the fridge for you both. Your dad and I will be gone for the evening. Call if there is any trouble.”

Kallie bounds over to her mother giving her a tight squeeze, placing her soft lips upon her cheek. “Have fun mom.” She spins upon trim ankles ready to sprint away.

Her mom, grabs her hand pulling her back, “Josh is in charge tonight Kallie. And no you cannot go out with any friends for evening. If he tells me you gave him trouble, you won’t be attending the dance this week.” Her eyes firm as she looks at her spunky daughter, worried she might be pushing the lads a bit too far.

A sigh escapes her pink lips, “Alright mom, got it, Josh is in charge.” This time her escape is complete, quickly catching up to her step-brother she walks beside him towards his car.

Josh nearly jumps into his seat, adjusting his package as he finds it painful in the proxmity of her hot little body. His eyes watch closely as she fastens the seat belt dragging it over her full breasts, straining for release from the enclosed shirt. His tires spin out, her head jerking forward as he backs out of the drive. Off to school.

© Copyright 2012 Melissa Calael (poprouge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881067-Chapter-2-My-Sisters-Lessons