*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888761-A-Stray-Droplet--Part-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1888761
All of them friends since birth, they must now grasp a stranger to stay alive.

      AIden sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
      "Aiden, get down here!"
      Great, what did LJ want this early in the morning?
      "Coming."
        He stumbled out of bed and out of the room that her shared with Ceil. He and his friends had all chipped in in to rent a meduim sized condo. There was him, Ceil, LJ and CJ, twins, and Ashley and Amanda, sisters only nine months apart and growing on each other, imseperatable. The condo had come with furniture and they all had good part time jobs to cover it easily. Life was good for them, they where althetes on the student concil and altogether well liked by the teachers and students alike. They were all close, being raised in the same huge house, as their mothers were like sisters, but waking someone up this early in the morning was just a 'don't do'.
      "Aiden, you have to see this!"
        Okay, Ceil jacked this early in the morning, so maybea this wasn't all that bad.
        "And now, a freak poweroutage by Kenny Ricro."
        The newswomen said as Aiden got veiw of the televisoin.
        "Kenny Ricro here, I am standing in the Tokyo Inernational Airport where the poweroutage is belived to have been centered.Behind me is one of the luggage convaroer belts, the crew trying to find the cause of the poweroutagehave found that everthing electric, from cell phones to car and plane engines, inside the airport has blown up. Here is Danny Harbot, the captian of the crew, to tell you more of the details."
        " Yes, the strange thing is that many of the devices that blew up were made to withstand powerouts and even nuclear damage. Even the back up generators for the airport exploded. Our team is having trouble placing the cause of the powerout, because inside the airport purameters is the only place that things exploded. Examination of the powergrids in the two block raduis around the airport and its runway show that the grids have been fried, as is they were exposed to nuclear activity."
          "And to make matters worse, 83 people were put in the hospital. Any of the people in the airport at the time of the powerout, can not tell anyone anything more than everhting went black and things started exploding."
          The reporter continued on to intrveiw people. Aiden tuned out and turned to talk to Ceil.
          "What do you think happened?"
          "No idea, just like the experts."
© Copyright 2012 Nataz Iyce (natazrogue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1888761-A-Stray-Droplet--Part-2