*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897743-If-I-Am-Elected
by JimmyD
Rated: E · Fiction · Activity · #1897743
Political world & its differsnces
If I'm elected,as your new President,I will make new changes.All Medicare & Medicade Insurance will pay 100% of all hospital stays,medications and doctor visits.There will be no limits on any of these needs.Socail Security will be "Tax Free"! If a "In-Home Nurse is needed,Medicare & Medicade will pay all expenses,no cost to the insured."If you have a 401k-Plan and you need your money,there will be no penalties.Its your money,AND YOU NEED IT!....My Fellow AMERICANS, This is YOUR Government,Your Country And we represent YOU! ....If you need S.S.I we should not hinder you,but help you,with your needs.If you are a single man,with,or without kids,you should recieve the help you need.I would take a new sensous,if youhave no kids,you will not pay "school taxes".And inorder to recieve disability,you will no longer have to go through a two year court battle.All you will need is:Proof of age,a doctor report stating your illness,how long you have had the illness & proof of the meds. you have been on.As your NEW PRESIDENT,...I will serve the PEOPLE of this COUNTRY,as the PEOPLE THEY ARE! ...WITHOUT THE PEOPLE, THERE WOULD BE NO GOVERNMENT!...VOTE 4 ME!
© Copyright 2012 JimmyD (jimmyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897743-If-I-Am-Elected