*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923066-Times-Up
by Fuyu
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1923066
You never know when Time runs out
Green sits in the hospital bed, badly bruised and beaten because of her drunk father, waits for the doctor to come in and tell her the news; whether she’ll make it or not. After his last drunken rampage, only a few days ago; she had fallen asleep on her bed, remembering her mother and what happened 14 years ago. As she waits, she hears the door open, and a man in a white lab coat walked in.

“Hello Ms. Green, how are you feeling today?” the man in white asks walking up to her bed and stood beside her.

Green looks at the man and notices his white skin and emerald green eyes. “Doctor…just what is going to happen to me? What happened to my father?”

The man looked at her with sorrow filled eyes. “Green I am sorry, but due to the massive beating you received from your father…you have eternal bleeding in your heart. At the moment, it is only a small wound, but if we don’t get you into surgery quickly probably in the next 10 minutes…” the man was cut off when a boy about the age of 21 burst through the door.

“Green! Are you all right?! What happened?” he yelled.

“Blue…what are you doing here?” Green asked looking at him, shocked and confused. Blue walked up to her, pushed the doctor out of his way and hugged her tight.

“Why? Because I am your friend!” Blue said, tears falling down his face.

The doctor stood up and looked at his watch. “Green…I’m sorry to say…you’re out of time.”

Blue and Green looked up at him simultaneously and said, “What do you mean?”

“I mean you’re going to die Green…” The doctor said as tears fell from his eyes.
© Copyright 2013 Fuyu (hokkyokuokamie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1923066-Times-Up