*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924086-A-Youths-Excitment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fuyu
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1924086
A child's 4th birthday containing a surprise.
Running around in her back yard, Green laughed and played with her German Shepard puppy. Today was Green’s 4th birthday and her mother was coming home from work early just to celebrate it with her. Her puppy stopped chasing Green and looked to his right. He barked happily when he saw Green’s mother walking towards them. Green looked and smiled happily; they both ran up to her and Green jumped into her mother’s arms, while Xac barked and jumped all around.

“Happy birthday Green.” She said in a calm joyful tone of voice.

“Tank you mommy!” Green squealed happily as she hugged her mother tightly. The mother smiled and set Green down on the ground. She opened her bag and pulled out a small box wrapped neatly in silver paper and a blue bow. She handed it to Green and she accepted it gratefully.

“Yay!” Green said while her dog jumped all around her, trying to take the bow. Her mother bent down and rubbed the dog’s head. He wagged his tail fast showing he was enjoying the attention. Green opened it and saw wrapped up in the silver paper, was a small red box. Green carefully opened it to see a beautiful rainbow colored shell necklace. Her face lit up and she smiled at her mother.

“Mommy, it so pwetty! Tank you!” Green squealed. As she gazed at it, a bird, with magnificent white wings flew over Green’s head, and it dropped something into her box as it flew away. She and her mother looked into the box to find a crystal mushroom that shinned brightly as the sun's rays hit it. Green smiled.

“Tank you Mr. Birdie!!” she hollered watching the bird fly over the mountains, vanishing into the clouds. “Tank you vewy much birdie!!”
© Copyright 2013 Fuyu (hokkyokuokamie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1924086-A-Youths-Excitment