*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932786-COM155--Week-2-DQ-2
by Tina
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1932786
Discussion question response.
         Although I have written compare-and-contrast essays in the past, I do believe it will be much different from the writing I complete in this course in a number of ways. Typically, I would skip a large portion of the writing process, revising my paper as I go. Prior to this class, I did not believe the prewriting phase was as important as previous educators stressed it to be. Now that I am completing a college degree course, I take every class and instruction much more serious and do not doubt the information provided by the instructor or within the learning material. I intend to follow each step in the process precisely as directed and with perfection, consequently improving my writing each step along the way. Furthermore, I will receive feedback and tips from my instructor that will improve my writing in the areas I am weak as I submit assignments throughout the nine week duration of this class. 
© Copyright 2013 Tina (tinaascoggins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932786-COM155--Week-2-DQ-2