*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947080-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1947080
This is a story my friend Technicalities and I will write together, chapter by chapter.
"You may now start ze close-ups assignment. Remember, ze best picture will get an honorary award from none other than me."

A few students snickered when Madame Mason said "peektures". Asher rolled her eyes.

"Begin!"

Feeling confident, Asher walked up to the nearest flower. She adjusted the light, the flash, and crouched down to get the best angle. Just when she was about to click, a burly guy shoved into her and she fell over on her face into the dirt.

"Hey, watch it!" she yelled after him.

The boy snickered and ran off.

"Boys," Asher muttered, rolling her eyes. She crouched down next to the flower and clicked. She checked the picture and grinned. "Not bad," she thought.

Just as she turned around to get another shot, one of her classmates came up to her and laughed. "Do you mind?"

Before Asher could say anything, she snapped a picture of her face and ran off giggling like an idiot.

"What just happened?" Asher thought, self consciously touching her face. She froze. Her face was caked with dirt. She quickly took a picture of herself and stared at it in horror.

"Gaaaah!" she yelped.

The students around her stared and whispered. Asher could feel her face heating up. She ran off to the bathroom and splashed water on her face. Finally feeling clean again, she smiled. Then she froze, remembering the girl who took her picture. Running into the classroom, she saw the girl standing next to Madame Mason, showing her a picture.

"I love ze expression! What a bold picture!" Madame Mason glanced at Asher and grinned. "And this must be ze model! Absolutely amazing!" Madame Mason beckoned Asher over. "Come ze your picture!"

Asher walked over reluctantly. The girl giggled and showed her the picture. Asher gasped. A feeling of dread washed over her. This was it. She was going to be humiliated in front of the whole class.

TO BE CONTINUED BY TECHNICALITIES
© Copyright 2013 PressEnter (shmerrish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947080-Guild-of-the-Arts-Chapter-7