*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949075-Anniversary
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1949075
Brian gets his fiance drunk so he can surprise her with what he has hidden in the basement
The air blew cold across her nipples as she slowly climbed that long road to wakefulness. She opened her eyes but saw only blackness. She was blindfolded! She reached to remove it, but her hands were tied down to her sides. Her feet were tied too, straddled in the air, hanging from above, but also tethered below. This afforded her some small movements, but no really chance for a change in position. She realized she was naked and lying on a cold surface, metal maybe? Where was she? She tried to remember the evening. She'd celebrated her anniversary with her fiancé, Brian. Maybe she had drunk a little too much, but she'd been home. Where was he? Was he okay? She decided to risk calling his name.

The only response she received was 'their song' playing on the stereo. She realized she could smell his cologne, right before she felt lips around one taut nipple. Fingers slid down the side of her body, slowly caressing her. She was sure it must be Brian. He knew just the right spots to get her juicy and ready. The sensations stopped. She waited while the song changed to another of her favorite songs. A great song to make love to, good rhythm.

Brian had hoped she'd drink a bit tonight and done his best to get her drunk so he could carry out his plan. After dinner he'd slipped her a few extra glasses of wine, knowing she was a lightweight. Thankfully wine didn't make her sick, just sleepy. It wasn't long before she started to doze off. He smiled. Gently he picked her up and carried her downstairs to the room he'd been preparing. The table was perfect: short, but sturdy. He placed her gently on the table. Another just like it was close enough to prop her legs on for the moment.

He turned to look at the camera and smiled. "I hope you enjoy this, Baby. Happy Anniversary." He checked once more to make sure the aim was good on the camera and that everything could be seen plainly, then proceeded to undress for the camera, a slow little provocative dance. He finished stripping and he was already a getting excited.

Slowly and carefully, he undressed her, careful not to wake her. He smelled her perfume and reveled in the fragrance while taking off her top and her skimpy little bra. He kissed her once more before moving down to remove her pants. She'd already taken off her shoes, so he removed her pants lacy panties slowly, with slow kisses along her legs as he pulled them off. He pulled the silk ties down from the ceiling and tied her feet. He then tied them again to the table she was on and removed the other small table where her feet had rested, replacing it with a small stool. He tied her arms to the table as well, leaving her only a little movement. He placed a tight blindfold over her eyes, careful not to pull any hair.

He danced over to the stereo and queued the play list of all her favorite songs, starting with 'their song', turned the stereo off and sat on the stool and waited, his cock hard and ready. He slowly stroked, watching as she started to stir. Soon she called his name.

Di felt lips on her toes, tenderly sucking. She quivered. Brian was driving her insane! The sensations stopped. She felt a gentle, wet kiss on the inside of her knee and a few more up her inner thigh and right in that tender spot in her groin, then nothing. She waited, squirming a little. She'd told him of her fantasy of being spoiled like this, but she never dreamed he would actually do it! Next he was kissing her neck in that spot that drove her crazy. She was so wet already. She didn't know if she could take much more of this. His fingers danced over her breasts and down to her navel. She wanted more! He started trailing his tongue down her body, slow lazy circles. He kissed her collarbone, and tongued a slow trail down between her breasts.

The tongue flicked its way across to her yet untouched nipple and flicked it mercilessly. Teeth nibbled gently around the pert nub. She felt him gather as much of her ample breast in his mouth as he could and sucked hard, pulsing around her with his mouth. She moaned and writhed on the table, tugging on her restraints. He laughed. He was enjoying this! He pressed his cock against her body, showing how much he was enjoying it. The sensation drove her nuts! She loved feeling how excited she made him. It thrilled her that he found her so sexy.

His sensual tongue trail down her body continued, slow circles to the sensitive parts of her sides, sliding back to the navel in a slow, teasing circle. The tongue dipped in her belly button a quick dart and trailed down to her well-trimmed mound. She wiggled, pressing her hips closer to him, anticipating some relief…and he walked away.

Brian smiled at how she squirmed. He was so very hard. It excited him endlessly to have her at his mercy. He decided to show her again how much it excited him to see her squirm. He pressed his hard cock against her labia, spreading them just enough to get the tip of his head wet. He pulled back and she groaned. He shoved two fingers into that tight hole, and quickly removed them, licking the juices off his fingers and moaning with pleasure.

Brian stepped back, watching her squirm, straining to move her arms and legs. He stroked his cock a little, spreading the rest of her juices over it, reveling in the feeling. He reached for a white jar on a nearby table. He placed two fingers in the jar and they came out a little pink. He rubbed that pinkness on the head of his cock, generously. He rubbed his cock from her clit all the way down her lips. He kneeled down and blew on it and she writhed even more as she felt a tingling sensation. He got a little more from the jar and rubbed some on each of her nipples and across her lower lip.

She thought her lips were going to explode from the heat. Both sets! She tasted raspberries. MMM her favorite! Her nipples tingled more as he breathed warm air on them. She moaned and squirmed, trying to touch him at least a little.

He flicked his tongue lightly over each nipple, sampling the flavor. He licked his lips and laughed again as he pinched and twirled one nipple while nibbling the other and sucking oh so gently. Then he walked around and did the same again, sucking the other nipple while twirling the one he’d sucked before.

While she squirmed from his little nips and sucks, he reached down and dipped his fingers in her slit again. Two fingers, in and out really quick. Oh he was teasing her bad! His cock was throbbing with need as well. He really wanted to plunge inside her, but not yet.

He went back and suckled her toes a little and worked his way kissing and nibbling up the inside of her leg, stopping with a long nibble on her inner thigh. She was already dripping wet. He could see the drop glistening in her small opening. He finally drove his tongue deep in her pussy, licking and probing, tasting and moaning with pleasure at her sweet taste and musky scent.

He stopped and decided to focus on her clit for that sweet, hard orgasm. He plunged his fingers deep into her, pressing into that g-spot and began licking and sucking on her clit. He held his hand firm, using only small movements to not detract from the work he was doing on her clit. He sucked with relish, enjoying the view of her body from this angle. He could see she was sweating, heavy with need. His own organ was still throbbing, now even harder, with his own need.

As he sucked, he flicked with his tongue, increasing her pleasure. She moaned harder now, hardly stopping to breathe. She started thrusting her hips so he knew she was close. He reached his hand next to her and picked up a special toy that had been hidden from the camera view.

She was so close, but he stopped. Why did he stop! The fingers pulled out of her cunt and rubbed juices over her ass. Oh was he going to finally fuck her??? He stretched her ass a little and got it nice and wet, rubbing in circles around the opening. She felt something cold and hard, not too large, pressing against her ass. He started licking again, lapping at it just like she liked. One notch slowly slid into her ass and she felt another pressing against her. Ahh, must be anal beads. Gods she was going insane. Pressure was building and he was licking so good. The second bead pushed in and a third one pressed against. He sucked her button a bit and pushed the third bead in, just her limit. He licked again and slid his fingers in once more. Just as his fingers found that sweet spot, he licked one more time and her body started thrashing and bucking as she came hard. He licked and she thrashed until she couldn’t stand anymore and she begged him to stop.

Brian knew stop meant she was cumming so hard she couldn’t stand anymore touch. He quickly pressed his cock against her slit, teasing once more. She bucked her hips towards him and he slammed his cock hard into her. He fucked her hard as her orgasm exploded. Her pussy walls throbbed and pulsed around his long, hard cock. He thrusted deeply into her, feeling her spasm and pulse around him like a mouth sucking and milking him. He could also feel the press of the anal beads in her ass like ridges on the underside of his cock. She screamed hard as she came over and over, harder and harder. The sounds became more primitive as he slammed deeper and deeper inside her. Finally the pulsing became too much for him and he screamed too, a primal groan that was almost inhuman as he spilled his seed inside her; orgasm so intense his body shook and goose flesh covered him from head to toe. He collapsed on top of Di, both of them gasping for air and glistening with sweat.

He kissed her body tenderly. As soon as he recovered, he untied her hands, then her legs while she took off the blindfold. He gently pulled out the beads and placed them to the side and handed her the panties he’d taken off earlier. She smiled as she took the underwear and grabbed him and kissed him thoroughly. He smiled and picked her up and held her tight. He whispered “Happy Anniversary” in her ear and placed her gently on the floor, and walked over to turn off the camera. He handed her the tape. “I hope you enjoy your present, My Love.”

The next morning Di woke up naked and alone. She was on her side facing where Brian sleeps and she could see a note and a rose on Brian’s pillow:

Di,

I really hope you enjoyed your anniversary present as much as I did. I’m still reeling! I love you, Baby. I’ll see you after work.

Love,

Brain

Di smiled and picked up the rose. She closed her eyes and sniffed it as she rolled onto her back, remembering the night before. Her body tightened and she rubbed her legs together, enjoying the sensations.

When she opened her eyes again, she noticed the TV was on and that the video was paused. Wow! Brian had even queued up the video from last night for her. Di found the remote on her bedside table and hit play. She gasped when she saw his little dance and how excited it made him. She loved every inch of his muscular body and how that body still reacted to her.

She dipped a finger into her very wet pussy and pumped it a little. She added another finger as the clenched muscles loosened a bit and pumped a little harder. She moaned loudly, remembering how he had teased her and how everything had felt the night before.

Deciding she had teased herself enough, she started working her clit with one hand and lightly tugging and twisting on a nipple with her other hand. Brian was sucking her nipple on the screen and she pretended it was his lips on her now. The fantasy heightened her pleasure and brought her close to orgasm.

The climax rocked her sooner than she expected leaving her thrashing on the bed and crying out. Wetness dripped down her leg and she ran her fingers over it. She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked her juices off with a moan. By the time the video ended, Di had decided just how to repay Brian. His birthday was only a week away!

© Copyright 2013 SylphLuna (sylphluna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949075-Anniversary