*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957113-The-Forgotten-People
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1957113
Some people are forgotten after they are gone.
Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you. We could have fixed it. Everything would be okay now, if only you had told me. You didn't have to deal with it by yourself. I realize you felt like nobody would care but your were wrong. I would have listened. I would have helped you. I just didn't know. That was just too much for one person to handle. You should have gotten help. What you went through is unimaginable.
I just don’t understand why. How you managed to deal with it, I’ll never know. I just wish I did. The pain that you went through and still smiled every day. Your seemingly perfect life has finally come out. Everyone knows now. What you hid from them. They all talk about you. Act like they were your best friends. I know that is just a lie. They just want to make themselves feel better for ignoring you. Everyone feels the guilt of what happened. We all want to go back and change it. The feeling in our stomachs when we all found out. I've known you for so long, I thought long enough to know when something was wrong. I wish I could back. I would change so much. It goes to show how little you actually know someone, even if you talk to him every day. I’m sorry I didn't know. I’m sorry I wasn't there. I will never stop regretting that day. I still feel that strike of pain when I pass your house. It seems like everyone has forgotten now. I don’t get how. How could they forget? Do they not realize what you went through? I’ll never forget you. No matter what happens in my life you’ll always be on my mind. You’re always there.
© Copyright 2013 Taylorhux (taylorhux03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957113-The-Forgotten-People