*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957130-Why-Didnt-You-Tell-Me
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1957130
A girl who is confused about why her father left.
I knew you were keeping something from me. I didn’t know what it was, but I had an idea. I kept seeing her at the house but I didn’t know why. I was only ten years old and I didn’t understand what was happening or why. I didn’t like the idea of her or the idea of her being part of the “new” family. I still don’t like the idea. She ruined our family, which was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I didn’t know her because you wouldn’t let me. I though she was just a friend. But then I found out it was something more, and I didn’t like the thought of somebody new… I cried when I found out. I didn’t even find out from you. Why didn’t you tell me? It would have been so much easier to take coming from you. Now our relationship is not as strong any more and I cry every night because of it. We barely have a relationship now, and that is not okay with me. A little girl needs her father in her life. I still have you, but as much as I need you. And now you are married with two new kids and I don’t have my father in my life. I needed to know why you left, but you didn’t tell. You still haven’t told me. Why didn’t tell me?
© Copyright 2013 AletaSue (aletasuekeesee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957130-Why-Didnt-You-Tell-Me