*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958735-What-is-that-behind-the-trees
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Entertainment · #1958735
Wanting to get out of a scary place but can't get out.


“You can do this. You will be okay.” I thought to myself. “You can make it past this obstacle. There is nothing in your way.” I said reassuring. In the darkest place I have ever been. Around me were tall, inescapable walls. I could feel the walls closing in on me. I could feel myself losing air and the daylight around me was starting to go away. I couldn’t see the light anymore. I was starting to get scared. “How am I supposed to get out of here?” I asked myself. I tried jumping over the walls but it didn’t work. I tried screaming for help but no one came. I tried dreaming that I was out of this place but that got me nowhere. I suddenly realized that walls were trees and that there is a way out of this scary place! I started running in all different directions, trying to find the way out of here. I just couldn’t find the right way to go. I just kept getting lost. More lost than I already was. But, when I came around one tree, I saw something. Something I hadn’t seen in a long time. Something very bright that seemed like it could help me. So I started walking toward that light, the more I got closer, the brighter and bigger it got. I was finally happy that I was finally be able to get out of here. When I got to the light, I closed my eyes and dreamed of what was on the other side of the trees. “ You can do this! It doesn’t matter what is on the other side of the trees.” I thought to myself. I stepped out on the other side and opened my eyes. I was finally home!
© Copyright 2013 AletaSue (aletasuekeesee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958735-What-is-that-behind-the-trees