*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959905-What-should-I-go-with
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1959905
a person who cannot decide on something.
Which one should I choose? This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life. I might need some help in deciding. I feel like I should go with this one, but the other one is better.
Oh my god, this is so hard. I am not good at deciding on things. I don’t know why people make me decide on things. I never make the right decision. I feel that the one I want is not the right one. But, it is my decision, not theirs.
If I go with this one it might be the wrong thing and it might come back to bite me in the butt. I am so scared to make a decision. What if people don’t like what I pick? What if they hate me for my decision? This decision is tearing me apart. I cannot pick one. I think I am about to just give up.
I tell them “I can’t make up my mind…”
“You need to make up your mind Ma’am. Other people are waiting in line,” the cashier said.
“I’m trying.” I yelled.
“If you can’t pick one you need to come back later after you have decided on one,” said the cashier.
“Can you just give me a minute?” I asked angrily.
“Sure,” the cashier said irritated.
“Okay, I have my decision.” I said.
“What did you decide on Ma’am?” asked the cashier.
“I am going to go with the chocolate cake, because everyone likes chocolate.” I said finally.
“That is perfectly fine Ma’am.” The cashier said and she rung me up.


© Copyright 2013 AletaSue (aletasuekeesee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959905-What-should-I-go-with