*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961907-The-Blind-Date
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1961907
Sara is blind and has a date with Tom
"Did your dinner taste as good to you as it looked to me?" Tom asked Sara as he sat across from her watching her take her last bite.

"Oh my! It was the most wonderful tasting Filet Mignon I think I have ever had. The meat was cooked perfectly and had a flavor that was out of this world. I don't think people realize how much your sense of smell affects your taste," she said as she set her fork down and dabbed at her mouth with the napkin.

"I agree with you, that most people don't fully use all their senses. We aren't forced to be without one, so we usually don't use all of them to get the best out of everything. If you are done eating, how about we go back to your place and share a drink?" he asked as he leaned forward.

Sara leaned back and smiled. "That sounds wonderful," she said as she scooted her chair back and stood up.

Tom escorted her to the front where he paid for the dinner and then they left. Tom drove to her house and pulled into the driveway. Escorting her to the door, she opened the door and walked in. She walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. After explaining to Tom the location of the glasses and where the adult beverages were, Tom disappeared into the kitchen to make them some drinks.

He returned with the drinks and they had a nice chat about everything that hit their fancy. Sara noticed throughout the conversation that Tom had a very domineering nature, as well as a soothing and almost hypnotizing voice. She could feel her inhibitions fading away as she drank what she thought was her 4th drink. At this rate she would be passed out in not time since she didn't drink very often.

Although she couldn’t “see” him, she knew that he was a bit older than he would have her believe. She was ok with this, but curiousity was getting the better of her.

“So, tell me something” she started.

“What would you like to know my dear Sara?” he responded.

“I want to know how old you are. The true age, not what you think I want to hear,” she said as she drank the rest of her drink.

“Well, I know that you are 21, and I told you that I was 30 because I didn’t want you to have issues with that. I am really 46. Is that a problem?” he posed as he waited for her response.

“No, and I knew you were older from the beginning. I could tell from your voice and your presence. I like older men, and 25 years is just a number,” she said as she felt the drinks hit her pretty hard. Her head was rather fuzzy, and she wondered what her voice sounded like to him. Her inhibitions were all but gone now.

“Sara, you are a gorgeous woman. I have fully enjoyed our evening. If you would like me to go now so you can get to bed, I understand.” This was stated as he slowly inched his way closer to her on the couch. Sara felt him approaching her, and did nothing about it. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted to stop him, or if she was too inebriated to care.

“No…it’sss fine,” her words beginning to slur a little. She giggled as she realized how that must have sounded. But Tom didn’t make any reference to the comedy of it.

She felt his hand softly touch the side of her face. His hands were soft, and large. She figured with the size of his hand, he must be a good foot taller than her and outweigh her by at least 150 pounds. She didn’t know how right she was. Tom was 6’4 and weighed in at 245. He was a brute of a man and dwarfed her 5’2 and 100 pound frame.

As he stroked her face he scooted closer. She felt her mouth slowly open as a soft sigh escaped her now gaping mouth from the sensual touch he was giving her. His hand moved down her face and over her shoulder as he softly stroked her arm. She lifted her arms and began to do lightly touch his face with her fingers, her way to visualize his face. She was very intrigued by this man. His chiseled jaw line and tight facial features with a well groomed goatee.

“Sara,” Tom said in a low very soothing voice. “I want to take you to your bed.”

“Ok” Sara replied in almost a whisper. She knew what she was saying, but she wasn’t sure if it was her or the alcohol talking. She had no idea what she was agreeing to.

Tom scooped her up and cradled her as he began walking down the narrow hall of the two bedroom home. He got to the first door in the hallway and reached to open it, when Sara whispered “bathroom”. Tom continued down the hall to the door at the end, and looking down at Sara saw her smile. He knew this was the door he wanted.

Opening the door and walking into the room, he laid her down on her bed. Standing back he looked down at her and grinned at the gorgeous thing below him. She was a stunning young woman. Shoulder length brown hair and a very fit figure. Her small chest fit nicely in her form fitting top, showing the more than likely B cup breasts.

Tom walked to her and climbed on the bed. Sara scooted up to the headboard as she felt him joining her on her king size bed. As Tom loomed over her she felt his warm breath and heard his breathing, it was methodical and calming.

Sara wasn’t sure what happened next. Time seemed to fast forward on her. One second she was beginning to feel the kisses of this man that was seemingly as passionate as they come, and the next second she was naked and bound to bed moaning in pleasure as his experienced tongue lashed out against her clit.

The one thing that was constant through all this, was his voice. He maintained that calm almost mesmerizing voice that soothed her so much. How she ended up the way she was, she had no clue. But bound to her bed and naked before this man was something that she wasn’t sure she totally disapproved of.

Her mind raced and then suddenly she felt as if she was going to sleep. When she “awoke” she was still bound to the bed, but she was now on her hands and knees, still naked and he head was face down in a pillow. She turned her head and tried to formulate an inquisitive question as to what was happening, but nothing escaped her mouth but a moan. She moaned because she felt the tongue that she had felt before licking up and down her pussy, from her clit to her puckered asshole.

She felt him on the bed behind her and heard him as he stroked his cock. The next thing she felt was the head of his cock pushing against her constricted ass. The head pushed through her ring and she let out a gasp as he continued his forward push. Once he was seated fully in her bowels, he immediately went to a vigorous and frenzied pace of sliding all the way out of her and slamming back in her. The only sounds she realized she was making, were grunts and squeals in time with his thrusts.

The sound of his skin slapping against her ass and the groans and squeals coming from her mouth were pushing him to fuck her with more earnest. He pounded her ass with everything he had, watching her tiny body as it rocked with his force.

When he could feel the impending explosion, he pulled his cock from her ass and in one swift motion, slammed the full length into her pussy. Three vicious strokes later, and he shot 5 good streams of his sadistic seed deep into her womb.

As he finished and pulled from her, he got dressed leaving her bound. Walking around and untying her, he let her fall to the bed. “Thank you Sara for a wonderful date. I have fully enjoyed our time. One thing I would like to tell you,” he said as he walked to the door leaving as he was speaking, “my name is not Tom, it’s Robert Wilkins.”

It only took a minute for the name to sink in. Robert Wilkins was her father, who had walked out on her mother 15 years ago. “Daddy, why?” she asked, but he was long gone from her room and she only heard the front door shut.
© Copyright 2013 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961907-The-Blind-Date