*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962393-Prom-Nightmare
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1962393
The worst Prom night ever, for Ally anyway
"I got this hotel room for us, and now you are telling me you won't go?" Brian questioned Ally as he stood arms crossed. She could tell he was not happy at all, and she felt like maybe she led him on. But she had told him from the beginning when he asked her to prom that she wasn't "one of those girls". And now she had to reinforce that by telling him she didn't want to go to a hotel.

This was her senior prom, and she wanted to enjoy her friends for what could be one of the last times together. Going to a hotel room and giving away the one thing she had done so much to ensure she kept was not top of her to do list.


“Brian, I told you that I wasn’t like that. I wanted to go to prom with you because I like you, just not like that. I know you think that I owe you, and I’m sorry you got a hotel room. But I told you from the get go that I wouldn’t be doing that,” Ally said as she pleaded her case to him.


Just then, Sara walked by and gave Brian one of those “come fuck me” looks. Ally saw it and hoped he didn’t. To her dismay, he did and turned back to her. “Well, I am not going to be out the money for this room,” Brian replied as he turned towards Sara. “Hey Sara, wait up” he said as he walked past Ally. Ally heard him talking to her and then she saw him hand her the extra room key.


“Meet me there in 20 minutes” Brian said as he turned back to Ally. “Looks like it won’t be for nothing after all” he said as he got in his car and drove off, leaving Ally standing there alone. She put her head down and turned to walk to the school. Brian was her ride, and they were the last two students left in the parking lot.


Ally made her way back to the school auditorium and was about to call her friends for a ride, but just sat on the floor crying at the horrible turn of events.

“Ally, what’s wrong?” came a voice that seemed to come from nowhere. Ally looked up and saw through tear stained eyes that it was her guidance counselor Mr. Waters. He stood there towering over her and showed nothing but sympathy.

He reached a hand down and Ally took it allowing him to help her stand. Once up she began wiping the tears from her eyes as she tried to speak. “My date left me, and I have no ride now” she said through whimpers and whines.

“Well Ally, it seems you have a problem now doesn’t it sweetie?” Mr. Waters posed.

“I don’t know what to do now. I just want to go home” she said, hoping to get a ride from him.

Mr. Waters stroked her hand softly and said, “I think I can help you out here. We are done cleaning up and are all leaving. Why don’t I give you a ride somewhere” he stated.

Mr. Waters walked Ally to his car and they drove off together. Ally didn’t say much except to tell him where she lived, and didn’t notice that he was driving in the opposite direction of her home. She had put her head down in her hands and wasn’t paying any attention to the surroundings, that was until he came to a stop and put the car in park. Turning off the engine, he got out and walked to her door and opened it.

Standing there he looked in at Ally, and watched as she raised her head from her hands and realized she wasn’t home. “Where are we Mr. Waters?” she asked with a small amount of fear in her voice.

“Get out Ally,” was all he said, his voice cold and demanding. Slowly Ally raised out of her seat and stood outside the car. They were parked in a parking lot and in the middle of what looked like the forest. As she stood there, Mr. Waters towered over her. He was at least a foot taller than she was, and her tiny frame was minuscule compared to him.

Fear began to enter into her as she stood there. Directly in front of them was a shelter house full of picnic tables, and she knew they were at the forest. She had been there many times with her friends. She also knew that where they were was way out of town and no one was around for miles, especially any of her friends, as they were all at the post prom party.

Mr. Waters grabbed her by the arm and “escorted” her to the shelter house. He didn’t say anything to her until they were under the shelter house and he almost tossed her onto a picnic table. He stood back from her, and putting his hands on his hips said, “Don’t move Ally, I will be right back. I know you are aware of where you are, and in the situation you are in, I wouldn’t go trying to run off. You won’t get far in heels, and I can and will find you.” He walked back to his car and Ally watched as he opened his trunk. She saw him returning with a duffle bag and he set it down on the ground.

Ally was full of fear and hatred for this man now. She couldn’t believe he was doing this to her, but she didn’t know what was going to happen either.

“Stand up, turn around and face the table” he ordered. Out of fear, Ally complied with his demand, hoping this would be over soon.

She heard him unzipping the bag and then she felt his hands grab her left arm and a rope was tied to the wrist. Her right arm fell to the same fate and then both ropes were pulled the length of the table and she was forced to bend over it. The ropes were fed through the end of the table and pulled back to where she stood, where they were tied to her ankles. There she was, bent over the picnic table in a shelter house in the forest, wearing her nice prom dress, with her wrists tied to her ankles. She couldn’t move and her legs were spread apart quite a bit.

The next thing she knew, her dress was being hiked up over her ass and her panties were in view. “Please Mr. Waters, don’t do this. I haven’t done anything to you, or anyone!!” she pleaded.

He didn’t say anything, only pulled her panties down past her ass and began fondling her athletic cheeks. She kept herself in good shape and he loved seeing her in this position. Those high school girls had teased him enough.

Without saying anything, he pushed a cold finger into her pussy. She was not prepared for this and let out a scream. This only caused him to chuckle, and send chills down her spine at what he planned for her. She knew now what was going to happen, and she began to fight against her restraints.

“Fight all you want Ally, tonight you will be my conquest for the year. There have been many before you and there will be many after you.” He said as he undid his pants to free his weapon.

Stepping up to her, he battled with her to keep her still enough to align himself. He grabbed her hair and jerked her head back hard as he placed his cock at her opening. Slowly he pushed the head inside her and past her lips. She screamed out in desperation, only to have it muffled by his hand as he pushed more in her. Then, in one violent thrust, he slammed the full length of his monster in her, shattering her innocence and eliciting a scream from her in pain and shame.

He fucked her just like this for several thrusts, pounding into her against her will. Her resolve was diminishing and he felt that, so to keep it going, he pulled out of her and pushed the head of his virgin blood and teenage lubricated soaked cock into her ass.

She screamed like he was stabbing her as he slammed into her ass and continued fucking her with a vengeance. After what seemed like hours to her, he pulled from her ass and slammed into her pussy, shooting his seed deep in her womb.

He dislodged himself from her and dressed, kissing her ass as one final humiliation before he left, leaving her cell next to her head.

She watched as he drove off, wondering who she should call. She had almost decided when headlights shone on her and she heard Brian as he came walking towards her.
© Copyright 2013 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962393-Prom-Nightmare