*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975889-Emilys-firstdate-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1975889
The ending of her first "date".
Lifting her off the sink counter, helping her onto her unsteady feet, she could finally see the pool of their sex juices and her virginal blood...

She hadn't expected so much blood but guessed it was because his cock was so big and he'd fucked her so violently.

"Clean that shit up," Jamal ordered while Emily grabbed some paper towels and sopped up the mess.

"Now you clean ME up bitch!" Jamal said, pushing Emily down to her knees.

On her knees and without a word Emily dutifully reached up with both hands and slowly began stroking Jamal's cock as she licked her lips, opened her mouth and took his cock head in. Taking care to swirl her tongue around it, savoring the taste of their bodily fluids, she slowly began to bob her head taking more and more of his cock. Stopping several times as she tried to take in too much and gagging as a result. She gamely continued on, sucking on Jamal's wonderful black cock, determined to make him hard again for her.

She knew at this moment that she was addicted. She knew that nothing would ever compare to this and she was going to do whatever it took to ensure it never went away.

"Bitch you suck dick like a pro! You love sucking my cock too don't ya?" Jamal taunted grabbing her head with one hand as he focused his camera on her pretty face with the other. Her sweet mouth, impaled with his black manhood, worked its magic.

"Mmmm Hmmmh" Emily hummed as she nodded her head and looked into his eyes with his black cock thrusting in and out in short deep strokes.

Emily was doing a good job at sucking Jamal off even though she had no experience other than watching the free porn clips on some of the interracial porn websites. So she had a good idea what black men like Jamal expected of young white sluts like her and was eager to do it for him. Emily began thinking of herself in the degrading terms Jamal used on her and what black men called young white women in the porn movies she had downloaded.

"Bitches."

"Cunts."

"Sluts."

"Whore or "Ho's.

Emily also knew Jamal was going to bust her tight little ass sooner or later. And that terrified her, but also intrigued her. She wandered how bad it would feel and began to almost wish it true right now.

Jamal's cock continued to slide in and out of her bitch mouth. Emily's pussy felt all airy and opened up as she knelt there with her black lovers dick ramming her mouth. As she sucked, she felt all new and a fresh confidence as Jamal's cum flowed out of her gaping vagina and slid down her sexy thighs, dripping on the restroom floor. Jamal snapped more pictures of her sucking him off and of the cum running down her thighs. His cum!

"Cum going in one hole, cum going out another!" Saying as he laughed at her. This was all so fucking hot. He was nailing his rich white bosses' cum dump daughter who was loving being degraded and abused by him and he had proof!

“Getting ready to bust,” Jamal informed Emily.

"Get ready bitch. I'm almost there... HERE I CUM!" He said ramming his cock into the softness of her throat.

Gagging, Emily did her best and swallowed repeatedly as Jamal's cum flowed into her once more in less than 20 minutes. Choking it down without spitting it up was a challenge but she was able to manage gulping it down when Jamal pulled his cock back a little bit and made his final cum spurts into her mouth, as he knew the young white slut deserved to get a good taste of the black cum she would be getting from now on. Black cum that she would be getting if not from him, but from the many black men in this city who deserved a fine white piece of ass like Emily. After Jamal's cum gusher subsided, he pulled his cock out and said, "Open your mouth bitch and stick out your tongue. Show me my cum," he ordered as he snapped several pictures of Emily's cum filled mouth.

Emily did as she was told because she knew that from all the interracial porn she's seen that this was one of the black man's favorite things to have white girls do, showing off his cum inside of a white girl's mouth.

"Okay! Good! Now swallow it all up bitch. You got a good first taste of Jamal," he told her, pulling her to her still unsteady feet to embrace her.

"You think your pussy can handle another go bitch?" He asked, rubbing his big strong black hands all over her soft smooth body. Noticing the bruises on her hips in the mirror as they embraced, she loved the way his strong black body enhanced the beauty of her sexy white female form.

"I'm kinda sore but I want to do me more Mister Jamal. I'd love it! I wish we had a bed," Emily said as her hand found him and began stroking his cock again to prove her point.

"Me and you gonna spend a lifetime in bed bitch," Jamal stated matter-of-factly.

Jamal turned Emily around, and just as he did she thought, "This is it, he's going to fuck my ass," but he didn't.

He had her bend over the counter while he positioned her ass and pleasantly surprised her when he slid his cock back into her pussy, doggie style. A smile of relief came across her face as Jamal entered her, watching the scene unfold in the mirror before her. The expression on Jamal's face was that of a black man finding intense enjoyment from using the willing young whore's body to again sate his sex urge.

Perhaps young Emily had been able to sense the big black man's desire for her since she first met him nearly a month ago.

Jamal had been on prison work release for about 2 months now and was still living at the prison pre-release center. After work each day, he had to report back to the dorm-like residence to be clocked in to a secure quad. After another month of work, if he could keep the sponsorship of her dad's company, he'd be free to find his own place and really begin to put this hot young slut to work.

After entering the bitch doggy style, Jamal could see to look of relief on her face as he began to slowly thrust in and out again, making sure he was getting his cock coated again with her thick juices. Pulling out when his dick felt good and coated, he grabbed his cockhead and quickly forced it into Emily's ass with a shocking stab of pain.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR FUCKING MY ASS! FUCK…IT’S TOO BIG…OH MY GOD...OWWWW….AHHHH…FUCK!" She cried as felt herself being ripped apart by his hard black flesh once more.

"Time to take it bitch!" Jamal callously informed her.

Quickly developing a rhythm, Jamal was delighted in their reflection. Tears streaming down her pretty face, mouth wincing in pain, his cum drying on the corners of her mouth, as her tight ass took additional sexual pounding from her big black stud's cock.

After several more minutes of his black fuck tool abusing her asshole, Jamal suddenly withdrew, ramming quickly back in to her cunt, giving Emily welcome relief as he thrust in deeply to deliver more of his thick sweet cum inside her welcome womb.

"Oh I love cumming in that fine cunt of yours Emily!" Jamal said. "I think it was made just for my cock!

"I think so too Mister Jamal!" She assured him as he straightened her up and turned her around to embrace her again before slowly pushing the white whore back down to her knees suck off another load of his plentiful semen as she cleaned his cock with her mouth, a fresh load of cum dripping from her gapping pussy on her knees before him.

Shortly later, as he watched her clean herself and get dressed, he warned her to not clean out her pussy as he wanted her to be able to enjoy feeling his cum leaking out of her the rest of the night. Emily agreed and Jamal unlocked the door, and as she left she looked both ways to let him know the coast was clear and the both walked back to the break room where Jamal kept his promise and quickly e-mailed their sex pics to her, and later after she had left with her daddy, to a few of his criminal pals.


Emily looked so fucking hot walking out with her dad, knowing that loads of his cum were still deep inside the new home her young white womb had mostly willingly provided him tonight.


In one afternoon, Emily had been turned from the nerdy rich white girl, into the black cock addicted cum dump Jamal had wanted. Time to plan for all the money that was going to come his way.
© Copyright 2014 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975889-Emilys-firstdate-Part-2