*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975880-Emilys-firstdate-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1975880
A nerdy girl has her first...date...with one of her father's employees
Jamal was one of the building maintenance workers, a big, strong, African-American ex-convict on work release. A hot, nerdy young white girl, named Emily, had been taunting him for over a month now with that sexy ass of hers, teasing and tormenting Jamal daily with that fine fuckable body when she showed up after school.

The big, 6ft 4in, 230lb, black stud had pounded his meat several times over the past weeks, blowing off thick wads of cum while anticipating the heaven of Emily's tight white cunt. He knew he would eventually have her, regardless of her desires or lack thereof.

Emily stood just under 5ft tall, weighing about 96 pounds of smoking hot female flesh. Her firm sized 34-A tits, her milky white, silky smooth legs and perfect ass showed off just right in those tight school dresses and knee socks she wore with her erect nipples showing through her thin bras. She would giggle and toss her long, light brown hair around, smile and lick her lips whenever "Mister Jamal," as she called him, was around.

Emily would arrive daily at the office building at about 3:30 and wait in the break room to catch a ride home with her dad to the suburbs after he finished work. Her dad, Paul, was the owner of the company and Jamal's boss.

Always happy to see her hanging out in the employee break room, Jamal would time rounds to be there cleaning up when he knew she would be there. She would hang out there, drink sodas and do homework. She would surf the web on her laptop, text her friends on her cell phone or watch TV while waiting for her dad to finish up and drive her home. Today though, the little slut would throw her sexy white ass out there for him one too many times.

As Jamal entered the break room, Emily sat with her back to him letting him "catch" her furiously rubbing her pussy with one hand while she watched an internet porn clip on her laptop featuring a big black stud power-fucking a nerdy young white girl with pigtails and glasses. Quickly clicking it off after she knew damned good and well that Jamal had gotten an eyeful.

Jamal would take the bait she had just hit him square in his handsome face with. It was unmistakable that she was ready to be fucked, and she wanted HIM to be the one to fuck her. The young whore had blatantly showed him, in no uncertain terms, what she wanted him to do to her. Today was her lucky day!

Jumping up quickly from her chair and smoothing her dress down, Emily smiled a sly smile and said, "Oh my God! Hi Mister Jamal! You surprised me!" blushing as she told her blatant little lie.

"Excuse me Mister Jamal, I have to go to the restroom now," Emily said brushing past him as she left the break room and slowly walked down the hallway wiggling her sexy white ass.

Emily nervously paused and looked back over her shoulder to see if Jamal was following. Excited to see that he was, Emily beamed a big smile back at Jamal as she continued down the hall towards the women's restroom. She stopped once more before entering, looking back and seeing that Jamal was still there watching her. “He was smiling back! YES!" Emily thought, smiling and leaned forward pushing the restroom door open and entering.

Jamal slowly followed, pausing in front of the door for a minute or more, giving the girl a chance to think about what was about to happen to her. Once in the restroom, he saw Emily emerging from one of the stalls as he deliberately reached back and flipped the deadbolt, making sure she could see that there would be no turning back for her now.

"Why have you waited so long to let me have that sexy body of yours girl?" Jamal demanded as he stepped closer to her. "You better be ready to give it up after what you just showed me in the break room, because I'm taking what I want now," Jamal roughly informed her. "Well? You ready bitch?" he asked, waiting for his answer as the nervous girl's eyes began to well up with tears.

There was no way out. Both of them knew she was going to get fucked whether she wanted it or not, especially after her little performance in the break room. There was no one who could stop what was going to take place. All the workers who hadn't gone home were 3 floors above them in a meeting that would last until at least 8:00PM.

Emily stepped closer and reached out her arms to embrace Jamal and said, "I know, I'm SO sorry Mister Jamal, I'm ready. I've been ready all along." She said this with tears and smiled as Jamal moved closer to her.

"I want you Mister Jamal," she said sweetly, trying to sound serious and grown-up at the same time, trying not to cry while standing face to face with this behemoth black man.

"You want me what you little slut? Say it you cunt! Say you want me to fuck you?" He demanded, humiliating her.

"I..I want you..to..fuck me Mister Jamal," she pleaded as her sweet sexy mouth trembled and put together the beautiful words of her desire to be fucked by the cock of a hardened black criminal.

Jamal wrapped his arms around Emily and embraced her. Excited by the scent of her vanilla perfume, he mashed his open mouth to hers and began to passionately kiss her, ramming his tongue into her soft sexy mouth which tasted of bubblegum and cola.

"This mouth of yours is sure going to feel good wrapped around my cock." The ex-con told her as his tongue probed its softness. "God you are so fucking hot girl," Jamal said anxiously. "I know you really need to get fucked. Fucked good and hard," he said, stating the obvious truth both of them felt.

"I have wanted for you to…f…fuck me…Mister Jamal! I've just been too scared. I’m a virgin. That's why I've been teasing you! I am so sorry! Please…f…fuck me! I do want you to fuck me!" Emily exclaimed.

Turned on by her confession and excited further by feeling her small firm breasts pressed against his chest, his cock grew harder. Jamal kept grinding it into the willing girl's crotch, dry humping her to prove his point.


Breaking their kissing, Emily continued to beg the domineering black man. “This feels so right. Please fuck me. Please! I want to feel your penis inside me!" Emily gasped as they kissed.

"I want you to take my virginity Mister Jamal. I've dreamed about you doing it. Pleeeease!" she begged.

"Shhh... I'll bust your pussy real good girl!” Jamal slowly and confidently assured her. "I like that hot little movie you was watching. I'll do you just like that little slut," he vowed as a hand reached under her dress and made directly for her crotch, rubbing it forcefully. "I've been thinking about fucking you since I first saw you," Jamal confessed in a sinister tone.

"OH GOD! ME TOO! Since I first met you!" She breathlessly gushed.

"You always staring at me, sexy, cock teasing, white cunt! Staring at me all the time, creating all your tension and drama. You wanting my black cock for your pussy? Making your dream come true now bitch." He laughed. "Every black man in this building knows about you and would love to tear your sexy white ass up!" He informed her, confirming what Emily already knew by letting her in on the open secret among the black men working there.

The security guards who worked the front desk, Jamal's supervisor, the parking lot attendants, they’ve all wanted a piece of this fine white cunt since first laying eyes on her. Jamal suspected that even Emily's dad knew how they all felt about the little sexpot. How could he not? He knows more than anyone his little girl is one gorgeous cunt.

As she continued to kiss him, Emily felt the black man's hard bulging cock pressing and grinding into her crotch. Even through their clothing, he felt huge to her. She was finally going to get fucked by this strong black man. Jamal let his hands roam all over the white girl's body, groping Emily's ass then tits, pinching at her erect nipples through her dress causing the girl to shudder.

"You like that huh?" he asked playfully.

"Oh yes! Oh my God yes!" she said.

"Let's see how ready you are," Jamal said as his fingers slipped under her panties and he dipped a finger into her dripping wet cunt.

He could feel for himself that the little white tramp was more than ready for his cock. Grasping the crotch of her panties with his fingers, he pulled her panties down and away, reaching around pushing them down and over her hips and ass letting them fall to the floor.

The little white slut stepped out of them and kicked them away without even breaking her kiss to look at what she was doing. As the black convict's finger probed her soft wet slit again, Emily shivered.

"That what you been dreamin' bout bitch? You been dreamin' bout being 'Mista' Jamal's bitch huh?" He asked.

"Yes Mister Jamal," Emily replied, dreamily kissing the handsome black man as he finger fucked the trembling white slut.

This felt so much better than all those times when she fingered herself, Emily thought as she reached for the jutting bulge in Jamal's work pants and began to softly stroke his cock through the fabric.

knowing that this hot white slut was ready, Jamal grabbed Emily's ass and lifted her up as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Jamal took a couple steps and sat her down on the edge of the sink countertop.

Standing between her legs, Jamal lifted Emily's schoolgirl dress up and over her head and tossed it aside as she continued to stroke his dick. She now sat perched, legs spread, with only her flimsy pink bra covering her 34A tits. Her puffy nipples pointed upward and stood erect as she reached behind herself one handed and undid her bra's single hook, letting it fall off onto the floor, as Jamal unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, letting his enormous cock spring free.

Emily's mouth gaped open and eyes widened at the sight of Jamal's hard black cock in all its glory. The smoking hot daughter of his rich white boss was now ready and waiting for him, legs spread, mouth hanging wide open.


As he sucked and nibbled on each of Emily's swollen nipples, he felt Karma's good vibes and so did she, as Jamal sucked each of Emily's tits entirely into his mouth and bit hard on her nipples.

"This is so fucking hot!" She thought as she grasped Jamal's huge black cock with her small hands and began to gently stroke it. Exploring the silky smooth texture of its black skin, running her hands back and cupping and caressing his balls as she's seen many other white girls do for black men on the internet.

"Emily girl, gonna fuck you real good, but first I got to get me a taste of what you got there between those sexy legs." Jamal said as he pulled out his cell phone and snapped a picture of the gorgeous young naked white girl, sitting there, legs spread, caressing his cock.

"We gonna take some pictures of this. This is a big deal and I need these," he said as he spread her legs wider as he snapped another, "That's some fine pussy you got there bitch," he said as the camera flashed.

"Thank you Mister Jamal." Emily said blushing.

"Smile. Arch your back. Point them titties up!" Jamal ordered as he snapped a couple more.
"Ok," she said shaking her hair back and grinning. "Please send me copies of everything. It's a big deal for me too!" She said posing for him. She'd now have the proof to show those mean little twats in her class.

"You got it bitch," Jamal said.

"OH GOD! Now I'M a porn star too!" She giggled as her heart raced.

Now she would show those mean little bitches at school a thing or two! Getting her cherry popped by a huge older black man! A horny black convict, with a chip on his shoulder that was going to fuck her good. She'd show those little bitches now, and she'd have proof!

Jamal knelt before his prize, leaning in closer saying, "Go on now. Spread your pussy for me. Open it up," as he lifted her sexy white legs over his wide black shoulders and snapped some close-up pics.

Emily quickly, but clumsily, reached and used her fingers to spread her pussy for Jamal as he captured her red painted nails parting her pussy lips with a pic.

Inserting his tongue into a place where no white OR black man had ever been, was so fucking hot! Jamal had eaten plenty of pussy before, even a virgin black girl, but never a white girl and NEVER one as hot and sexy as this. The young white slut began rubbing her hands all over his smooth shaved head, gently pulling him closer as he proceeded to eat out her sweet cunt.

"Oooooh... Oooooh!" Emily softly cooed over and over as Jamal brought her to a climax by expertly probing, lapping and stabbing his tongue into her soft virgin slit playing with her clit.

"Okay bitch, my turn to come!" Jamal said, standing up, grabbing his camera.

"Use those fingers and spread your pussy open again for my cock," Jamal said as he snapped another pic, capturing perfectly, the expression of desire on Emily's face.

"YOU REALLY WANT MY DICK, DON'T YOU?" Jamal demanded to know of the anxious trembling young whore.
"Yes, Mister Jamal! I've wanted to feel your penis inside me for so long," Emily nervously stammered hoping she wouldn't screw this up and that it would be all she dreamt.

"Now take my cock in your other hand and guide it into your cunt you little slut. PROVE TO ME YOU WANT IT," he demanded as snapped away with his cell phone camera.

Emily guided Jamal's thick black weapon to her wet warm cunt. Jamal sat his cell phone on the sink counter and grabbed onto her hips to steady her. Slowly, he pushed the tip of his cock into her, stopping after he had pierced her entrance.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! IT HURTS! IT’S TOO BIG! NO…STOP…DON’T…PLEASE!" Emily cried, her youthful innocence screaming for salvation.

As Emily began to flail her arms at Jamal, he gave a wicked grin letting her hands slap against his mammoth frame. He never released her hips, and with force that could move a mountain, he slammed all 10 thick inches of his cock into the frail young girl, ripping her hymen to shreds as he thrust.

The immense pain that had just been inflicted on Emily took all of her breath away. The gigantic cock that she was now impaled on was causing her more pain than she had ever imagined. Her small framed body was not prepared for this, and whether it ever would have been was doubtful.

When she finally was able to breath, slightly before passing out from lack of oxygen, she screamed for all she was worth. “OW! OOOHHH GOD! NO…NO..STOP…HELP ME!” were the sounds that permeated the women’s restroom and echoed down the vacant hall.

It felt good to finally have his cock inside Emily. The young white slut's pussy was a nice and snug tight, finest and tightest pussy he's ever had. Better than any of those skanky white crack whores he'd fucked. Those bitches were all used-up, strung out, disease-ridden bitches you dare only fuck with a condom. This was some Grade A Prime rich white girl cunt! He knew she would make him a very happy black man. A very happy, and rich, black man.

"It's okay, it's okay. You cherry busted now. You a fine piece of ass. Nice 'n tight! Pussy feel real good," as Jamal offered his highest praise to her.

Jamal kept his hard black cock thrust all the way in to the hilt, never breaking eye contact, looking into her eyes as he conquered the young white whore, slowly grinding his cock around inside her, allowing her pussy to slowly adjust to his size.

"Girl, you ready to be my cum dump?" Jamal grunted.

"NO…PLEASE NO…HELP ME!" Emily shouted.

"You mine now bitch!" He informed her.

"Oh God!" Emily said, panting, as she looked down at the large cock buried inside her. Tears began to fall heavily as she realized that this was not what she wanted after all. The thought of him shooting his cum in her and the ramifications of what that meant began to tear her apart inside

Jamal marveled as he reached for his camera and snapped a quick succession of photos of his cock buried inside the young white whore.

"It's okay. Cry all you want, you a black cock slut now!" He laughed setting the cell phone down once more.

Jamal roughly grabbed a hold of Emily's hips once more and began to thrust back at her more forcefully while still keeping his cock buried deep inside her fuckpipe.

"I'm gonna break this little white slut right. Bitch this fine deserves my best," Jamal thought as he continued to increase the speed and force of his thrusting cock.

Emily was coming again. The feeling of fullness she got from Jamal's cock and firm thrusts were beginning to take her beyond her pain to trip her orgasm switch. He wasn't sparing her any of the pain of having her pussy busted though. Every time his cock slammed up against her cervix, it sent a sharp stab of pain right to her brain. It was this mix of pain and pleasure Jamal was creating deep inside her that began to change her mind with the decision she had made in letting this strong black man take her.

Each thrust continued to convince her that is was a good thing for her to do, to offer her young womb for his huge cock. "This is what I was made for." She thought. This is what life is all about. This is what men and women do.” Knowing that, and knowing she was not on any type of birth control, and the risk of being impregnated slowly started to excite her as she shook deeply and came on his thrusting black cock. “This was the best thing she could possibly do for herself” she thought, focusing on meeting the increasingly violent thrusts of Mister Jamal's hard black cock.

"Oh God... Oh God! Oh God!" Emily winced with each of Jamal's powerful thrusts.

Ramming his cock home over and over, he was fucking her like a rag doll. His cock was coated with her pussy's blood and juices and he was using her body as a his fuck toy.

Plunging his long thick black manhood deep inside young Emily's sweet softness for each time he felt disrespected by her father and all the other whites...Bosses (thrust)...Cops (thrust)....Judges (thrust)....Prison Guards (thrust)...White Bitches (thrust).

Emily had yet to even have her first period, which is why all those little bitches at the fancy private school she attended teased her so. She'd had one upped those little cunts now by being the first one to have her cherry popped!

"I'm bleeding now you bitches!" She thought.

Her cherry popped by a strong older black man at that! Who cared if she hadn't had to go on the rag yet? She was bleeding now from having her pussy busted by a big black cock and that's all that mattered.

"Take that you bitches!" She thought as Jamal’s cock sawed away on her soft female form with his black dagger minute after minute.

Secretly, she loved the way Jamal had taken control and was using her body as she lost herself in the passion of the moment and just stopped thinking completely and existed only to feel the pleasure and pain Jamal delivered with each stab of his black cock deep inside her. Before this moment she was not aware of this hidden desire. She had fleeting thoughts of this, but never put it to the test. This all started as a teasing game, with the hope that she would be made a woman. She never thought how terrible it would be, and how that terror would turn to pleasure.

"I'm almost there bitch! Get ready! I'm gonna bust a big nut in you cause it's been awhile!" said Jamal, panting.

With a few final thrusts, Jamal's swollen cock slammed home into Emily's cervix and began spurting thick ropes of his potent cum, point blank, deep inside his young whore.

Through her pain, the girl could feel the black man's cock shooting its gift deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of Jamal's life-giving spunk being deposited in her womb with his black baby maker. She now loved the feeling of Jamal's cock cumming inside her. She loved the feeling of fullness that Jamal gave her. She loved the soreness and pain she felt. And she loved Mr. Jamal. At that moment, she was hoping that he was impregnating her.

"OH FUCK! SHIT! GOD DAMN! THAT'S SOME GOOD PUSSY!" Jamal yelled as he unloaded his cum deep inside Emily's willing cunt.

"I hope I' I'm knocking you up bitch!" Jamal said hopefully, looking into Emily's eyes as his cock spurt into her womb.

"Oh God!" Emily softly gasped.

They clung to each other in a lovers embrace for several minutes, Jamal's cock buried deep inside her cunt, instinctively tilting her back so his cum could slide down her cervix and flow easily into her womb. Emily may or may not have an egg in there yet for Jamal to create a black baby, but she proved her willingness, desired or not, to bear one for him this day.

"I love you Jamal," she whispered as he sucked one of her milky white tits entirely into his mouth as he grabbed his cell phone again and snapped more photos of his bleeding, conquered, prize.

"Yeah I love you too bitch," he said then kissing her deeply as he pulled his softening cock from her swollen, bloody, cum filled, pussy, with camera flashing as cum oozed out of her freshly fucked hole, capturing the scene in all its glory while she was still opened up.
© Copyright 2014 slicktop77 (slicktop77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975880-Emilys-firstdate-Part-1