*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976284-Revelations
by Lycan
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1976284
Written nearly 30 yrs ago to express feelings to someone without the confrontation.
Ok this may not be posted correctly but giving it a go regardless.

REVELATIONS



I have included reference to the present,  combined with both the future and past.
For if this is the one thing I write,  it should create a memory to last.

And I have written this not for what you have done,  or achieved so far.
But purely for this,  because you are…who you really are.

And now I offer to you the key,  that can unlock all of my innermost doors,
Offered in the hope that one day,  there is something of mine …..that you may wish to be yours.

So now where does one possibly begin,  or even contemplate….. at which point to start,
When the time has come to let another,  get so dangerously close to your heart.

Do you include the wishes,  dreams and emotions,  or stay purely with fact.
Do you divulge all that you feel,  or that which is most sacred…. hold back.

These are just some of the issues…that I alone…have had to work through.
When I couldn’t seek guidance from my friend,  for it is for her…this that I do.

I just ask for consideration,  when you next look into my eye’s.
With no expectation of promises …nor comforting white lies,

And although this may appear to have said nothing,  after all that you have read.
Don’t read it for its words,……..but for what has actually been said.
© Copyright 2014 Lycan (smh2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976284-Revelations