*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976461-Something-to-remember
by Lycan
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1976461
Another poem from the vault of youth
Currently sorting through old works and thought this one may be passible.

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER


I remember the first time I saw you, a moment etched into time.
And knowing as of that moment, my heart would no longer be mine.

For as I looked into your eyes, there was something that only I knew.
That my only true love in life, would nor should be any other than you.

Though we never made love, yet often laid together and kissed.
Still I loved you more for yourself, than for any opportunities missed.

For no matter how great the distance, that over time has kept us apart.
You have always been with me, forever nestled deep within my heart.

And as I promised in the beginning, regardless of what years may have passed.
My love for you still continues, and shall whilst I have breath, eternally last.

So in closing I write, what is undeniably true.
That if ever you need me, I will be there for you


Will probably be more to follow, as it is filling in time whilst too hot to do little else.
And sorry but have no points left to offer anyone whom takes the time out to dissect this

Steve
© Copyright 2014 Lycan (smh2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976461-Something-to-remember