*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978466-Uncle-Wrotdheifnjjdiis
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1978466
Too deep to go into...

The Princess of Passinanovanovanannaana stood before the Council of Cassidorrienndiiondpo. She held her regal blue head high and her six slithery arms remained still behind her two backs. Her cenacles slithered inside her Magderian ears.

“What do you want here, Princess?” came a booming voice down from the Quatomitromometer in decibels loud enough to melt the castacionofictus off a customomometer. “You were told never to use the Siteaniaunu Lunar Lumbrariandamismo again!”

“I recognize that voice," said the Princess of Passinanovanovanannaana. “What quasi Lufaderium Cassidorrienndiiondpodian trick is this, Uncle Wrotdheifnjjdiis?”

“Who…What? I am not your Uncle Wrotdheifnjjdiis!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

The Princess of Passinanovanovanannaana took a deep breath and unleashed her six slithery arms from behind her two backs.

A great gasp rose from the entire Council of Cassidorrienndiiondpo.

“Oh, dear,” said the voice from the Quatomitromometer, not so booming now, but gentle, like a new born three legged Quatementrosis.

“You didn’t think I had one of these, did ya, Uncle Wrotdheifnjjdiis?”

“Well, no…No… I did not, dear-heart.”

“You shall relinquish the Waldon of Wisperooopo forthwith, or I will—“

“Now, now, let’s not be rash!”

“Too late!” said the Princess. She Pressed down on the de-amuttater button on the Hologoogamister and blew the whole Kingdom of Quatementrosis to the outer regions of the Kofbgndjfghdhfjrjgjdjdjton.

And that was the last anyone heard of the Princess of Passinanovanovanannaana, the Council of Cassidorrienndiiondpo, and most especially that stinking after-birth of a Pooperonasis, Uncle Wrotdheifnjjdiis!


-238 Words-








© Copyright 2014 Winchester Jones (ty.gregory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978466-Uncle-Wrotdheifnjjdiis