*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980710-Neigh
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1980710
An unsuspecting man becomes a pony.
“Shake it out, shake it out,” Bristal cooed as I pranced, shaking my mane and preening for her affections. I couldn’t believe this was me. Never in a million years did I think I could ever feel this fancy.
“That’s enough, let’s brush you out.” I followed my mistress to the barn, ogling her backside and grinding at the bit secured around my mouth. My owner secured my lead and began to brush me out. I felt myself relax under her careful hands. My mind drifted to another point in time, a time when I was the leader and not the led.
“That’s a beautiful gelding.” I looked up over the back of Angus, my 5 year old carriage horse, and into the eyes of an unassuming girl. Least she looked like a girl, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, eyes bright and air enchanting.
“Thanks, are you looking to take lessons?”
“Not exactly,” she said coyly “I’m looking to give them.” That took me by surprise.
“Is that right? What’s your experience? Better yet, how old are you?” She walked slowly in front of Angus, using her hands to lightly brush his coat. Once she had his massive head in her careful hands she gently blew her scent in his nostrils and held his gaze. The warning to be careful died in my throat as the generally cantankerous Angus began to nuzzle this strange new female.
She slowly looked over at me in a very non-girly fashion. “Like I said, I’m looking to give…lessons.”


--------------------
256 Words
--------------------
Sometimes a strong character snares one that is unsuspecting, even if cautiously wanting. I’d like the unsuspecting character to be male. The strong character is your choice and may be more than one. Here's the catch - I would also like the strong character(s) to represent a life style the other may find a bit intimidating.
FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980710-Neigh