*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982850-Clashing-with-the-Elements
Rated: GC · Other · Other · #1982850
Donu dreams about taking Bree for his own. HONORABLE MENTION in Weekly Quickie
It was hot. He was hot. Burning up from the inside out. What was this feeling? Is this what they had been missing? Ignoring the fire that continued to roar beneath his skin Donu edged on. He had nibbled, licked and sucked at the skin around her tight abdominal muscles for much longer than initially intended. He had just wanted to tease, just wanted to drive her wild with the temptation.

Little did he know that the one to be tempted and teased was himself. Gazing at the ripples of light as they were reflected off her glistening and undulating form was more mesmerizing than any serpent dancer that he had seen along the roads as a child. Finally his gaze latched onto the under curve of a most delectable bosom. Firm and supple, the perfect peach fruit. He took a love bite. Knowing it was all in his mind, at that moment he still would have sworn she had the juiciest peaches in the entire realm.

Her moans encouraged him to continue exploring her inch by incredible inch.

When his mouth reached in hollow of her neck, his hips connected with hers. Without a conscioius thought he positioned his fiery member at the precipice of her opening. The molten tip of him caressed her glistening folds and a cooling sensation overcame him. They both stiffened. She had felt it too, the meeting of opposite magics. His questioning gaze met her startled one, the chill in her eyes quickly melting under his inferno. At that moment, before either of them could truly ponder what they were doing he entered her. Swift and hot he gasped as the coolness of an instant ago gave way to an overwhelming cold that wrapped around him.

Her water element was mixing with his fire. The dichotomous sensation spread from their epicenter and covered his entire body until he was left with this comfortable warmth that he never wanted to part with. She must have felt the same because her eyes were closed and she was purring with delight as he struck up a slow rhythm.

Slowly he built up speed and the force behind his thrusts until they screamed out in release together.

The candle on the sole table in the room burnt out as their eyes closed and blissful sleep overcame them.

=================================
Word count: 389
================
Notes; Practical FanFic of my own WIP The Gift, Donu and Bree would NEVER do this....least not in the first two books....
========================
Image Credit: http://chicpress.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/fire-and-ice/
================
Prompt: It's Elemental
Use how you see fit. It can be a turn of phrase, dialogue, or you can write about characters who use the elements, (elemental fae can be fun). Just need to see something elemental in the erotica flash fiction story.
------------------------------------
Awarded Honorable Mention!
"Winners Round 104"  
© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982850-Clashing-with-the-Elements