*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990187-Going-Solo
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1990187
869 word quickie contest entry with prompt 'solo act'
I unwrapped the mystery box my solicitor had given me. A ‘celebration of our divorce’ gift according to the label, written in the familiar chicken scratch my husband- now ex-husband, used. Why the hell would he buy me a gift? He didn’t buy me gifts while we were married, ironic eh.

. I removed the tissue paper and frowned at what was inside.; a hot pink vibrator. What the fuck?

A card was below it, it bore the words: ‘Enjoy the rest of your lonely life, you frigid old bitch!’ I held back the tears that threatened to spill. I had escaped our lousy excuse for a marriage, the loveless sex life, I couldn’t let him get to me now. The word frigid stuck out like a thorn, how dare he! I had tried to be open minded to his desires, but that’s what they were; his desires. My orgasms weren’t important, only his pleasure mattered.

He enjoyed watching me play with myself, but I wouldn’t let him film me like he begged. He wanted to fuck me up the arse, I refused, knowing he wouldn’t be gentle and take the time to prepare it first; foreplay wasn’t in his vocabulary.

Taking the cock into my hands, I tested its weight and size. Wow, it was quite the juggernaut. I felt a slight flutter in my mid region, at the thought of what this beast could do to me. Could I? Dare I?

My mind was made up for me, the wetness pooling in my underwear agreed with my inner goddess's need for sexual release, I didn’t need a man to do it for me. I thought about what my ex would think and I couldn’t contain my smile, oh yes I had an idea.

I went to my dresser and pulled out the video camera he had brought with intentions of filming our lovemaking. I flipped it on and positioned it facing the bed. I sat down, ready for action.

‘Hi, honey, thank you very much for my gift, believe me it is very much desired after seven years of unsatisfactory love making,’ I smiled, standing up, I removed the sash holding my robe closed. I stood in front of the camera in a black lace bra and matching thong, feeling incredibly daring and sexy.

I moved round to the bed and spread out on the cotton sheets, I took the vibrator and put it to my lips, kissing it from the tip down to the base, then casually licked it back up the tip. Taking the whole thing in my mouth, making it glisten with my saliva. I removed it and dragged it down my neck and onto the top of my breasts. It felt good, really fucking good. My panties were sopping wet already, my arousal beyond anything I had ever felt or imagined before.

I laid down on the bed and spread my legs wide, pulling my underwear to the side, giving the camera a perfect shot of my glistening pussy. I grabbed the vibrator again and turned it on running it up my dripping slit, moaning at the unfamiliar feeling. My whole body trembled, it was divine.

I pushed it into my wet folds, gasping at the sudden fullness, and fill me it did. I slid it in right up to the hilt, the pulsating working my insides, juicing my pussy further. It felt so good, my hips flexed of their own accord. I turned it up on to its top setting, the little fingers started to assault my clit. My body was building quickly now, I was panting wildly. My hips bucked twice and I came, swearing incoherently.

I removed the cock and held it up to the camera, my come dripping off onto the bed.

‘That darling is how to make a woman come, a lesson you could do with learning,’ I winked, ‘oh and I am not done yet, this is something you will never own,’ I pulled off my panties and bent over in front of the camera giving him a fine view of my anus.

I took the vibrator once more and dipped it back into my wetness, then slathered it up to my arse, working the anal muscles to accept the foreign object. This was new to me, but I was determined to enjoy it, the one way he wanted to take me and never had or would have the chance to again. I knew it would drive him wild.

I began prodding the tip into my hole, it slid in easier than expected and the sensations! Oh my. I felt full, in a way I had never before. I slid it in and out, until I was stretched enough to take the whole thing. I fucked myself, moaning at the pleasure racing through my body, I had been missing out. I stuck a finger into my cunt and came instantly. The orgasm went on for what felt like forever, pulsing from my pussy up to my arse. I pulled the vibrator out and nearly orgasmed again. Wow.

I managed to sit up, panting wildly.

‘Now that, Richard, is how I plan on enjoying myself for the rest of my lonely life,’

869 words

© Copyright 2014 j.c.thomas (j.c.thomas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990187-Going-Solo