*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992239-A-temporary-seduction
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1992239
For the weekly quickie contest
Daina’s temp job was coming to an end, she had worked at the accountancy firm for three months; her agreed contract, and today was her last day.

She enjoyed the company of Brian, her supervisor, they shared an office together. She spent many evenings working late with him, fantasizing about what naughty things they could get up to in the empty office.

‘Last day today, you sad to be going?’ He asked, sat behind his oak desk, perpendicular to her own. He was wearing a pale blue shirt today, with pinstriped trousers, the navy blue tie accentuated the unusually dark hue of his eyes. She came out of her daydream as he ruffled his brown hair, a show of discomfort, she had grown to realise, she blushed knowing she had been caught staring.

‘Yes, I have liked working here, It’s a great company,’ she answered quickly, flicking her blond hair over her shoulder, trying to look nonchalant.

‘It’s a shame Maria’s maternity leave is ending so soon,’ it was his turn to blush, ‘not that I didn’t enjoy the company of my last assistant,’ he added hastily, looking back at his computer.

Maybe he wasn’t so oblivious to the sexual tension. Her panties grew wet, thinking about fucking him, then remembered, after today she wouldn’t see him again. That’s when she made her decision, she would have him, today.

She put her plan into action after lunch, while he was out she had turned the air conditioning unit to hot, making the room unpleasantly warm. She unbuttoned her top two buttons of her blouse, revealing just a peak of her black lace bra.

‘Bloody hell, it’s hot in here,’ he said, being hit by the wave of searing hot air.

‘Sorry about that, the air con is broken, I’ve called maintenance,’ She smiled weakly, hoping he believed her and wouldn’t ring maintenance himself.

‘Well, at least it’s Friday, we finish at three, I don’t think I could cope much beyond that.’ He looked up, noticing her unbuttoned blouse, he didn’t comment. Instead, he loosened his own tie.

The next two hours Daina kept making subtle sexual gestures, she had hitched her skirt up higher than usual and bent over in his line of view at every opportunity. She knew he was taking notice, and pretty soon he was flushed and sweating, not because the heat.

‘Hey Brian, could you stay a little longer, I need help with organising notes for Maria,’

He sighed, nodding his head and pulled his chair up, keeping a safe distance from her bare legs.

‘We have to meet everyone at the bar for your leaving party,’

‘This won’t take long,’

Once she knew the office had emptied out, she widened her legs, enough to look sexy without flashing her knickers.

‘God, it’s hot in here,’ she purred, while rubbing a hand over her neck, down to the pale mounds of her breasts, another button popped open as she manoeuvred. She heard him gasp, and noticed with satisfaction a trouser tent appearing.

‘You like what you see?’ she nodded to his trousers as he closed his legs, trying to hide his arousal, she moved her hands to her legs, sliding up the slippery skin of her thighs, she hitched her skirt up higher, revealing the sopping panties covering her sex.

‘Fuck,’ one word, but was all she needed. He was hers.

She moved her panties aside, slipping a finger in, moaning loudly. He began fumbling with his fly, hastily dropping trousers and boxers. He sat down, wrapping his fist around himself, he began to stroke as she finger-fucked herself.

With two fingers moving rhythmically inside her, she pulled her nipple free and rubbed the nub frantically, hardening it under her skilled touch.

‘I don’t want to come like this,’ she panted, pulling her panties down to her ankles, she climbed into his lap, sliding down his cock as he guided her squeezing her arse.

‘This is going to be hard and fast,’ she breathed in his ear, making him shiver beneath her.

She began to move, sliding up and down his hard shaft, her clit rubbed against him, stimulating both g-spots simultaneously, it was exquisite. He took her nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking ferociously, she could take no more as she climaxed around him, a wave of pleasure hitting her, powerful enough to make her scream his name. He followed, squirting his seed deep inside, coating her insides with his hot cum.

Once she had regained her senses they got dressed, neither saying a word.

‘Well, it has been a pleasure working for you Brain, but I have a leaving party to attend. ‘ She picked up her bag, leaving.

‘W-wait,’ he stuttered, running after her. ‘I need to tell you something, please stop,’

‘It was just an amazing fuck, leave it at that,’ she said, holding up her hand to silence him.

She entered the bar to a loud cheer of her work colleagues.

‘What the — ’

‘Congratulations,’ Jackie shouted, giving her a tight hug,

‘What?’ Daina asked, puzzled.

‘Brian?’

‘I did try,’ he replied, meekly, shrugging his shoulders.

‘You’re being offered a permanent position in the company,’ she beamed.

‘Holy fuck,’



869 words exactly!
© Copyright 2014 j.c.thomas (j.c.thomas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992239-A-temporary-seduction