*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031318-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN
by BarryN
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2031318
Chapter 33: Reactions
Chapter 33: Reactions

TOM REYNOLDS REACTS

Tom had dropped the remote out of his hand several times while he watched the Dateline special. “Fucking shit….the power,” he said out loud more than a few times as he watched his girlfriend, or former girlfriend, or Master or….whatever….perform feats of strength and power he had never dreamed of.

Once the show was over he turned it off. He had heard about the worship service to her tomorrow. He knew he had a decision to make. Be her foot servant or perhaps loose her. He had to admit, he HATED being so weak, but he had enjoyed the dominate part.

Tom sunk back down into his seat. He had a decision to make.

CAPTAIN JONES AND THE MILITARY REACT

On the destroyer Alabama Captain Jones had been participating in the Dateline special. The military had not simply agreed to help in the special to be nice. Ever since her arrival, the military had taken very special interest. Interest in a supreme being who seemed to have unlimited power and no known weakness. An interest in a threat to national, perhaps world, security.

A light lit up on his console. “Clear the bridge,” Captain Jones said as he put in an earpiece. The crew left.

“Yes General Carter.”

“Captain, we have monitored the test of the subject from our satellite and other feeds. She is impressive, impressive indeed. Did you fire the missile we asked?” the General asked.

“Yes sir, it was the last one that hit her, per your orders,” he answered.

“Good. We are analyzing the data now, but that special missile should give us readings faster. Everyone has a weakness Captain, it is just a matter of finding it,” the General said as he ended communication.

MIKE DAVIDSON FROM WORK REACTS

Mike had been glued to the TV for the special. He was embarrassed to admit, but the sight of Mega Woman lifting the massive weight, her other powers, her….her fucking muscles, well, his mere mortal body was not equipped to handle it. He had made more than a few messes.

He had planned on attending the service to her tomorrow and couldn’t wait. He was now a firm believer in MEGADOM and couldn’t wait to worship at the strong feet of his new Goddess!

LANCE BYRONS REACTS

Lance Byron watched the Mega Woman Dateline special from his massive lake house. He turned off the TV.

“She’s even more powerful than I could have imagined,” he thought as he ruminated on what he had just witnessed. A massive super woman lifting over a billion pounds with one arm, flying at thousands of miles per hour, invulnerability and other powers. But the power that bothered him most was her mind. “With that kind of intelligence, one day she might decide she was smarter than everyone and the planet should be hers.”

Lance went downstairs and opened his safe. He took out the black glass-like gem with the strange green blue jewel inside. “Mega Woman said she was the divine, and this jewel is also the divine,” he said as he put it down and looked at it. He was still getting close to unlocking its power, and if it made him half as powerful as Mega Woman, he would be in good shape. However, if it failed, it would be good to have someone like Mega Woman on his side.

Byron picked up his phone and pushed the third speed dial. “Yes Mr. Byron,” a meek voice said from the other end.

“Jane, have the car pull around. It is time we activated our little plan.”

© Copyright 2015 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031318-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN