*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040622-Pokemon-BV---Trainers-and-Teams
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #2040622
An overview of the Trainers and Teams that'll be re-occurring in Pokemon BV.
Trainers (re-occuring) :



VERGIL (F)



         Fem Vergil is an upbeat female Pokemon Ranger who strives to be the very best. She is rather timid and shy about battling but won't turn down a battle. Vergil travels with her favorite Pokemon, Charizard. She and Male Vergil don't see eye to eye on anything, aside from their love for Pokemon. Unlike her male counterpart, Fem Vergil prefers to help other trainers and enjoys it when other trainers swap notes with her. She wears red instead of orange and has black hair.



VERGIL (M)



         Male Vergil, simply Vergil, is a melancholic male Ace Trainer who has a knack "Putting other Trainers in their place". He has a cold and distant demenour and jumps at chance to battle. Vergil travels with his team of Dragons and crushes anyone who gets in his way. He sees no point in softness or compassion and will go out of his way to teach someone a lesson. Unlike his female counterpart, Vergil thrives on making others suffer and beating down other Trainers. He wears blue instead of red and has silver hair.



DEVIN



         Devin is a calm, level headed Pokemon Maniac who is friends with Fem Vergil. He and Fem Vergil first met when they battled in Gym Rally. Devin lost to Fem Vergil in the first round but came back to win in the second battle. Ever since the two have seen each other as friendly rivals. Devin uses a range of Pokemon and is known for his Normal gym in the Gym Rally. He is very strong trainer who is always eager to learn and better his team. In all his encounters with Fem Vergil, the two tend to wreck the stadiums.



MUD



         Mud is an enthusiastic Pokemon Ranger who is friends with Fem Vergil. He and Fem Vergil first met during the Gym Rally where Mud defeated Fem Vergil in the first round. Mud specializes in Psychic type Pokemon and has made a sunny day team to compete in the Gym Rally. He loves battles but is more of a singles Trainer than a doubles, his star Pokemon is his Espeon Diamond.



TEMPEST



         Tempest is a very upbeat Pokemon Ranger who loves observing battles and learning from observation. She has known Vergil for several years and despite his rough and tough personality, she gets along with him, so long as he's not overly rude. Tempest is known to smile and laugh while adventuring and battle alongside Vergil. Unlike Devin (who is friends with Fem Vergil), Tempest doesn't see Vergil as a rival but rather a friend she can hone her skills with. Her favorite Pokemon is Haunter. She wears green instead of orange and has brown hair.

Teams (Re-occuring) : the Teams section is still under construction



Fem. Vergil

Awakening - Charizard (Robin), Espeon (Lissa), Flygon (Gaius), Lucario (Chrom), Serperior (Lucina, shiny) and Greninja (Lon'qu)

Mega of Awakening - Robin

Blaze - Charizard (Leon), Ninetails (Claire, shiny), Rotom-Heat (Dagon), Houndoom (Cerberus), Infernape (Belphagor), Delphox (Lilith) and Blaziken (Azazel)

Mega of Blaze - Leon

*She has a shiny Pikachu named Blackavar who doesn't battle but rides on her shoulder.



Vergil

Dragon May Cry - Salamence (Nero), Alataria (Kyrie), Garchomp (Dante), Hydreigon (Trish), Kingdra (Morrison) and Dragalge (Lady)

Mega of Dragon May Cry - Kyrie

Unlimited - Charizard (Dante), Exploud (Aster), Gyrados (AngryFish), Gallade (Wally, shiny), Pikachu (May) and Salamence (Zinnia)

Mega of Unlimited - depends on situation: Dante, Wally or Zinnia

*He used to have a shiny Dratini named Eva but she is no more.



Devin

Weather Wars - Tyranitar, Excadrill, Charizard, Exeggutor, Politoed, Poliwrath

Mega of Weather Wars - Charizard

Limitless - Arcanine, Spinda, Scolipede, Ursaring, Blastoise, Politoed

Mega of Limitless - Blastoise



Tempest

Grass - Serperior, Venusaur, Torterra, Whimsicott, Sudowoodo

Mega of Grass - Venusaur

*She has a shiny Haunter named Spectro that doesn't battle but follows her (or hangs out in her shadow).



Mud

Unlimited - Leafeon, Ninetails, Gengar, Audino

Mega - Audino

Psychic - Metagross, Meowstic, Espeon, Gallade, Slowbro

Mega - Gallade



Unless both Vergils are in the same chapter they are referred to as Vergil. If both are in the same chapter, Male Vergil is called Ace Trainer Vergil, while Fem Vergil is referred to as Pokemon Ranger Vergil.
© Copyright 2015 VergilZard (vergilzard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040622-Pokemon-BV---Trainers-and-Teams